Chapter 7

"Can I ask you a question?" Dev asked Meera as Shivaay signed the contract after going over it thoroughly.

"What?"

"Why did you name your company Angel grp of Companies? Who is Angel?"

"Angel is my Mom. I sometimes call her Angel. She worked hard to give me a good life....and raised me alone which is hard for anyone. I started this company so I can help my Mom out."

"That's sweet. You really love your Mom alot." Dev said with a smile. Shivaay looked up at that moment and felt an unknown connection when Meera was talking about her mom but did not know what he was feeling or why.

"Here....the contract is signed" Shivaay cleared his throat.

"Oh No!" Alia who was looking at her phone suddenly yelled out making Shivaay, Dev and Meera look at her.

"What happened?" Meera asked.

"Meera.....Garv forgot to make our hotel reservations. I just now got a text from him."

"What?" Meera took the phone and read the message, "There is a limit to irresponsibility...Garv is fired. How can he just froget? We are here for at least a few moths...what are we going to do so last minute?"

"If you have no problem...you can stay with us." Shivaay spoke up.

"What? No, no, how can we..." Meera refused.

"No, I insist. You will be in Mumbai for so long, it will be impossible to get rooms now....people usually book months in advance. And our partnership is starting from today...so you can stay with us as long as you are here."

"Yeah and why stay all alone in a hotel? You both can stay withour family, I'm sure you will love it.." Dev added smiling towards Alia. Meera and Alia looked towards eachother and nodded.

"Ok...if you are insisting so much." Meera replied

"Where is your luggage?" Shivaay asked.

"In the car."

"Car? I thought you guys came straight from the airport." Dev asked confused.

"Yes but we figured its easier to rent a car then wait for taxis and our car should be here by tomorrow." Meera explained.

"Oh ok...Bade Papa, you go home with them, I have to go meet Kabir...Pihu & Ishaan are coming too."

"Sure, have fun." Shivaay replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gauri! Gauri!"Omkara called out for his wife. Gauri and Bhavya both came out of the kitchen.

"Yes Omkaraji?"

"What happened Om Bhaiyya, any problem?"

"Arre...no no, I just wanted to say that Shivaay will be home anytime now with our new business partners." Om laughed at Bhavya and Gauri who looked so worried.

"Oh, are they coming for dinner?" Bhavya asked.

"No, they will be staying with us while they are here in Mumbai."

"Why didnt you say that earlier? Hai shankarji (Oh God), there is so much work and I have to get the rooms ready too."

"Gauri relax! You dont have to do anything, just tell the servants.And how can I tell you earlier when this was just decided awhile ago. They had some problems in their hotel reservations so Shivaay invited them to stay with us." Om said. Gauri, Bhavya & Om then went and told the servants to get two rooms ready for the new guests.