Chapter 53

"Yaar yeh Bhaiyya bhi na, he ruined all our effort. Pura raita phaila diya." Rudra complained. "We worked so harrd to convince Meera to go talk to Bhaiyya and what did he do? He told Kabir to leave."

"Exactly, your Bhaiyya is so stubborn. He isnt ready to listen to anything."

"Jiji..." Gauri came down with Bhavya. "We tried telling Meera to eat but she refused and she is very upset. Sahil is up there right now, trying to convince her."

"I told you Chutki....this would happen. I dont know what to do...Meera will get sick like this."

"Bhabhi relax, nothing like that will happen. Ill send Dev & the others to her, maybe Meera will listen to her cousins?" Om consoled Anika and then left towards Dev's room.

"And once Shivaay returns, Ill talk to him. Whats wrong if my granddaughter loves Kabir?" Pinky said.

Meanwhile Meera was in her room, crying in Sahil's lap.

(Imagine Meera laying in Sahil's lap like the pic above)

"Meeru calm down, SSO will agree. Everyone is on your side na? Di also doesnt have a problem with Kabir so the family will all help convince SSO. But you have to eat something na?" Sahil caressed Meera's head slowly.

Knock! Knock!

Sahil looked to Meera's door & saw Dev, Jai, Pihu, Ishaan & Mishti standing there. Nodding, Sahil told them to come in.

"Di..." Mishti ran to Meera and climbed onto the bed beside her. "Om unclesaid that you arent eating. Thats not a good thing. Once I didnt eat and my tummy was hurt so much, yours will too."

"Meera look...Pasta, I made it myself. Try some and tell me how it is." Dev held a plate up to Meera's face.

"I dont want to." Meera said and pushed the plate away.

"Arre par...its so yummy." Jai took a fork and ate some pasta to show Meera, "Mmmm!"

Meera sat up and glared at Dev & Jai. "What am I, 5? Like, you think thats really gonna work on me?"

"We hoped...." Dev said.

"Well its not...I dont want to eat means I dont want to eat."

"Di...please eat something. Everyone is worried about you." Pihu begged her.

Next Day...

The next Morning Shivaay came out of his room and saw everyone sitting worried. Looking around, Shivaay didnt see Meera.

"Anika, Where is Meera? Did she eat anything?"

"As if you're actually worried." Anika replied sarcastically.

"What are you saying Anika? Meera is my daughter, of course I am worried about her."

"Acha? You're daughter? I thought she is your enemy."