Chapter 48

"NOOO!" Anika ran towards Meera but was blocked by the men.

CRASH!

"Faisal...go check. Is she dead?" Abdul asked. Faisal peeped over the edge and saw many brinks and concrete slabs had fallen over in a pile with a hand sticking out.

"Yes bhai," Faisal chuckled. "Nobody can live after this fall."

"This cant happen..This cant happen...No... No.... NO NO NO!" Anika screamed falling to the floor sobbing. "MEERA!"

(Abdul's Look)

(Abdul's Look)

(Faisal's Look)*******

(Faisal's Look)
*******

"AAAAHH!" Meera screamed as she fell off the edge of the building. A few seconds later, she felt a hand grab onto wrist. Opening her eyes, Meera saw Kabir who had caught her from three floors below. "Kabir..."

"Hey...told you I'd save you." Kabir said. With both his hands, Kabir pulled Meera to safety and then pushed a dummy that he had beside him off the edge.

CRASH!

"NO NO NO! MEERA!" They heard Anika scream from above and looked at each other emotionally.

*Flashback*

"If you try any smartness...you will see the worst of me" Faisal told Meera. As he pushed her into the washroom, Meera quickly grabbed the cellphone that was lying on the table and slid it up her sleeve to hide it. Once she got out, she ran in a random direction.

"I know I wont be able to get away. I dont even know where I am....but I can make sure, you dont win." Meera took out the phone and looked around, "But who do I call? Everyone's phone's are bugged at home .."

Meera thought for a second, "I know....Kabir. Kabir isnt an Oberoi so his phone prob isnt tapped."

Phone call

K: Hello?

M: Kabir...

K: Meera? Oh my god where are you? How are you? Are you ok? Did they hurt you? Yo-