Chapter 8

Location: Dehli

A lady is cleaning the house when she feels like something good just happened but she had no idea why she was feeling like this.

"This girl....She should call her Ma after reaching Mumbai but no! She prob got straight to work."

"Annika Didi!" A younger man and woman came in.

"Sahil! Neha!" Annika hugged them and turned towards the man."Sahil how was your match? And Neha, how was you trip to your parents house?"

"It was great Didi! I won of course." Sahil replied

"My trip was also great Didi, Ma and Papa were just a bit upset that Sahil & Mishti couldnt come. If they still lived in Dehli then it would be different, but since they live in London now, Mishti cant go because of school." The girl, Neha also replied, "By the way Mishti didnt trouble you or Meera right?"

"Baby...You are forgetting that Mishti's Papa AKA I was also in Dehli. Why would Mishti trouble them when I am here?"

"You're right Sahil...so sorry." Neha then turned to Annika, "Annika Didi, Sahil and Mishti didnt trouble you right?"

"Hey!" Sahil protested as Annika laughed.

"Sorry Babe but since both father and daughter are the same...I have to ask!" Neha joked, "As id one Sahil wasnt enough that god gave me another in the form of Mishti."

"I understand, just look at Meera.....she is just like her-" Annika stopped suddenly.

"Like who Didi?" Neha asked.

"Nothing, Mishti is in her room playing, go meet her." Neha nodded and left to go to her daughter.

"Didi, you were thinking about SSO right?" Sahil asked in a low tone so Neha couldnt hear.

"I was NOT thinking about that man....Im just worried about Meera, what if she meets Shivaay in Mumbai?"

"That's the plan." Sahil mumbled under his breath so even Annika couldnt hear him.

"What?"

"Didi, SSO doesnt even know that he has a daught-"

"No he doesnt....Meera is only my daughter. How many times should I repeat the same thing!"

"Ok...ok Didi, SSO doesnt know about Meera."

"And Meera doesnt know about Shivaay."

"...Right..." Sahil lied with his fingers crossed behind his back.

"Thats the only reason I let her go to Mumbai."

"Don't worry Didi, everything will be fine."

Anika left and went into her bedroom, from her wardrobe she took out a photo album and looked at a picture of Shivaay.