Chapter 15

"Anika aunty is coming to Mumbai!"

"Could you speak a bit louder please, everyone didnt hear you yet."

"Oops...sorry Meera...but this is a big problem." Alia lowered  her voice.

"I know, lbute we cant do anything. We just have to deal with it. Saahil Mama will tell Ma that we have to stay someplace else and we just have to hide that we are living in Oberoi Mansion."

"On the bright side, Ma and Papa are coming in a few days so they can keep Anika aunty busy!"

"Meera Didi!" Ishaan came into the room at that moment.

"Yeah Ishaan?"

"Meera Didi, Alia Didi you two are here? Sona bhabhi was looking for you. Her and Jai Bhaiyya's engagemnet day has been decided."

"Really? When is it?" Meera asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Thats fast." Alia asked.

"Yeah thats what Bua is saying too, she is worried about how everything will get done." Ishaan replied, "Anyways lets go down now, Sona bhabhi is calling."

"Ok lets go..." Meera and Alia then followed Ishaan downstairs where everyone was sitting.

"There you guys are!" Sona exclaimed as she saw them, "You know, our engagement day has been decided!"

"We know....Ishaan just told us. Congrats!" Alia said hugging Sona.

"Congrats guys!" Meera hugged Sona and then Jai too.

"Ok...tomorrow is the engagement and we have lots to do! First, we are all going shopping!" Bhavya said.

"You guys come too." Sona looked to Meera & Alia.

"Okay....this will be fun. I love shopping!" Alia squealed. Meera turned and saw Dev smiling at Alia.

"Ahem...still think Dev doesnt like you?" Meera whispered into Alia's ears and motioned in Dev's direction.

"Shut up Meera." Alia whispered back blushing.

"Bade bhaiyya you are coming too." Gauri told Shivaay.

"Gauri, I have lots of work-"

"Bhaiyya please..." Priyanka begged.

"Please bade bhaiyya/ shivaay bhaiyya." Gauri & Bhavya said together.

"Shivaay...now all three of your sisters are saying please, are you still going to refuse?" Om asked looking at Shivaay.

"Okay, okay, I'll come......happy?." Shivaay sighed. Everyone then went to a nearby mall to shop for the engagement.

When they got to the mall, everyone parked their cars and walked accross the street to the mall entrance.

"Oh no, I forgot my phone in the car. You guys carry on, I'll just come." Shivaay said then turned back and started crossing the road again to get to the car. Everyone else entered the mall when Meera turned back for a second and saw a silver car with tinted windows zoom straight towards Shivaay....and it didnt look like it was going to stop.

"Papa..." Meera whispered to herself terrified.In a split of a second, Meera ran and pushed Shivaay out of the way falling to the other side of the road with him.

"Aah." Meera tried to muffle her scream as she hit the ground with Shivaay.

"Are you okay P- SSO!" Meera sat up and asked Shivaay.

"Who the hell was that! He didnt even stop, idiot!" Shivaay looked in the direction the car had went.

"I dont know, the windows were tinted....but you are fine right? You didnt get hurt?" Meera asked concerned.