🙏Request🙏

Hey Readers! I just want to request that you guys go check out my other story Parivaar. Pls go vote, comment there cause Im not getting as much views on that story as I'd like. Its not a fanfiction of any show so apart from the pictures or any songs I use, the characters, storyline....everything belongs to me and came from my mind so I would really really appreciate it if you guys also read that. Thanks.

Summary:

Summary:

Aryan is the youngest son of his family. He has two older brothers who love teasing him, an older sister who is a mature single mom of two & loving parents, one might say his family is complete and happy, but that's not entirely true.

*************Nikki is the pampered younger sister of a business tycoon. She has everything a girl could ask for, an older brother who keeps her wishes over everything, a sister-in-law who loves her like she is her younger sister, 5 childhood friends, designer clothes, Jewelry and more. She is happy with her life and wouldn't change it for anything. Little does she know the big secret her older brother has been keeping from her all these years...Watch as the lives of these two very different individuals from two very different parts of India intertwine. Watch as long kept secrets are revealed. Watch as conspiracies are made and foiled.

Come join me in this journey....