Chapter 51

The Next Day...

"Kabir....what are you doing?" Meera asked as she watched Kabir walked back & forth outside of Shivaay's room.

"I was thinking...Shivaay uncle must be busy na? Anika aunty & him are together after so many years....lets give them some privacy. We'll talk to them later." Kabir said and started to walk away. Meera got annoyed & grabbed his collar pulling him towards her.

"You are...such a big fattu (coward). If I knew from before then-"

"Then what? You wouldnt fall for me?" Kabir asked.

"Definetly not." Kabir frowned making Meera chuckle. She released his collar and slung her arms around his neck. "But since I already have...what can I do?"

"Nothing.." Kabir caged Meera against the wall and leaned in with a smirk, "You're stuck with this fattu."

"What the hell is going on here?"

Startled, Meera pushed Kabir away from her so hard he fell to the ground. "Papa!"

"Shivaaywhat happened?" Anika came out of the room behind Shivaay when she noticed Meera & kabir there. "Meera? Kabir? You two here?"

"I...um...we..I..uh..." Kabir stammered as Shivaay glared at him. Meera finally decided to step in.

"Papa."

"What?" Shivaay looked at Meera.

"Papa actually...kabirandIloveeachother." Meera said all in one breathe.

"What?" Shivaay asked looking confused whereas Anika looked like she understood.

"Kabir...and I love eachother." Meera replied. Seeing her father just stand there, Meera got worried, "Papa? You dont have a problem with that right?"

"Yeah...I do have a problem." Shivaay said. "You & Kabir? Its not happening...absolutely not, never. Come here."

As Shivaay pulled Meera away from Kabir, Anika tried to calm him down. "Shivaay..."

"Shivaay uncle...I really love Me-"

"Shut up! Just shut up. I dont want to hear another word....you just stay away from my daughter."

"Papa what are you saying?" Meera asked.

"Kabir leave." Shivaay said. Lowering his head, Kabir left and then Shivaay let go of Meera's arm and walked back into his room with Anika following. Meera stormed into the room after them.

"What was that Papa? Why did you talk to Kabir like that? Why do you have a problem with him?"

"Ive said what I had to. I dont want you to have any relations with him." Shivaay responded.

"But why?"

"Because I said so...and Im your Papa so if I say stay away from Kabir...you stay away from him. Got it?"

"No...I dont get it." Meera replied.

"Meera...calm down." Anika sensed her daughter was loosing her temper.

"One minute Mumma." Meera turned back to Shivaay, "What did you just say Papa? Because you said so? Really? Im not 5! Because I said so, isnt going to work on me."

"Enough...Go to your room." Shivaay said.

"Im not done yet Papa...and what else did you say? You are my Papa so I have to do what you say hai na? Yeah you are my Papa which is why Kabir & I came to tell you about us. You are my Papa which is why despite how you reacted I came her to talk to you....to know the reason. But that doesnt mean Ill listen to everything you say...especially when you dont even have a good reason. I'm an adult and you cant take my life's decisions for me."