꧁𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒꧂

I wanted to pop in and give an update on where I've been. I havent taken a hiatus but I am going through a little bit of a rough spot; health wise. Thank God, I don't have covid but I have had problems with my ears since last year September. I havent gone to the hospital because of different reasons. I also have severe anemia that I had to have a blood transfusion for 2 years ago. Yet, beides that we think I also have a problem with my thyroid because I honestly don't feel good at all. Honestly, I had started writing a chapter a day after I had poster the last chapter but by health has kind of declined since then so I'm not really able to sit up write the rest of the chapter. I will try to get the chapterr out sometime this week when, I feel a little better than I have. So with this all being said, I hope you are able to understand why I am unable to get a chapter out right now when I said I was going to upload 2-3 more chapters. I will end this here, adn I hope you can forgive me for not being able to fulfill my promise to you guys. I pray you all are well, and remember to stay safe, take care of yourselves. Love, Peace, & Stuffies.

P.S. I would also like to shout out @StarGazer108 for showing so much love on this story. I saw you voted on every single chapter and honestly if I could hug you, I would. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it and again I am sorry that I haven't released another chapter. Please forgive me.