꧁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13꧂

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽
    Hello, loves. I am writing on my laptop this time around so we will see how that goes. I usually write on my iPad with a Bluetooth keyboard and I love it. But my sister is letting me borrow her desk for like a month so I am going to see if this will be slightly better. Just typing this is kind of weird so we will see how this all goes either all the way through or I might switch halfway through. I mean, I'm telling you all this even though you won't be able to tell the difference. Anyway, without further delay, let's get into the story. I hope you enjoy it. Mwah. 116
𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    The sky was gloomy, not a ray of sunlight shone through the dense and heavy clouds. Swollen with heavy tears ready to fall at any given second. A mirror into my soul; shadowing the world in a dusty grey glow. I had been dreading the end of the weekend but that had come to pass so quickly; it seemed as if someone was turning the hands time faster than I could breathe. Monday crashed into me with a force so great my lungs felt the weight and struggled to inflate.
    My anxiety medication had yet to be picked up but at the end of the day, it was all up to me to get through the day. To say I was nervous would be an understatement; I felt sick to my stomach but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I had some explaining to do to the friends I had made. I mean, that is if they still wanted to be friends with me. I had a lot of fun with them before everything that happened. I wanted to have more fun times with them, but that was all up to them in the end. I had gotten my phone back on Friday evening when I got home and I had begun typing out in a text what I want to text but in the end I deleted everything. I hadn't texted them the whole weekend because I wanted to talk with them face to face.
Ugh, this is messing with my nerves.
    I brush my hair out of my face as I head downstairs to grab something quick to eat before leaving out the door. I had dressed per the weather but my mood definitely played a huge role in it. I wore an oversized green and brown plaid shirt with a white long-sleeved shirt underneath, simple tan slacks with a pair of waterproof sprayed ankle-high Uggs, and my raggedy backpack.
    I wanted to get out of the habit of wearing all sweats but it was proving to be difficult seeing as most of my closet consisted of sweats. Not all of my habits had been thrown out of the window while I was away. The shrink said not all of them were bad so I was allowed to keep doing them; such as eating candy to satisfy my need to chew and suck on something, counting to calm myself down, tucking my thumbs into the palm of my hand. Other habits I had to try harder to quit but everything took time so I found myself still doing them, like pulling at my hair. I wanted to stop tugging at my hair immediately but I've done it for so long it was proving to be harder than I had originally thought. Instead of cutting my hair to stop tugging at it, I wanted to grow it even longer.
    "Morning, Grammy. It smells good. What did you make?" I question as I'm hit with the aroma of cinnamon and coffee.     "Morning, Miles. Coffee cake, scrambled eggs, beef bacon, and some breakfast tea. It's so melancholy outside, it's making everything appear so glum. Never mind that, how'd you sleep?" Grammy responds as she steeps the tea in a clear glass teapot.
    "It was fine. Didn't dream, so that's good," I say as I refill Lemons bowls before sitting down at the table.
As I begin to fill my plate with food, my stomach lets out a loud growl alerting the world that food was soon going to enter it. A slight blush creeps across my cheeks as Gramm starts laughing and Lemon prances out of the room with a loud meow. Scratching my head, I look down with a slight smile and dig in.
Grammy's food was always the best; she always used to tell me that cooking made her feel not as lonely in such a large and lonely world. She said the aromas of the finished product always encouraged her to continue; even if she messed up sometimes. Grammy made cooking sound so holy; seemed there was nothing that could fill the hole in the hearts and bellies of people better than food. I was always watching her when I first came to live with her; the way she would move around the kitchen seemed to captivate me when I was younger. Even now, I believe she looks her best when she is immersed in the kitchen with her sleeve pulled up to her elbow with dough covering her small hands.
    "Stop your staring, Miles. You have to get to school a few minutes earlier; I hope you didn't forget that you have a meeting with the counselor today," Grammy says as she sets a thermos filled with tea in front of me as she sits down with a teacup filled with her own tea.
    "Oh, I did forget. I would've missed it," I say standing grabbing the thermos as I head out of the kitchen, "Thanks, Grammy. What would I do without you?"
    She hums in response sipping her tea with a not-so-subtle roll of her eyes at my response. I'm grateful she is the same as she always is. I don't know what I would; even done if she had treated me differently. I grab my backpack and a spare grey beanie as I head out the door in under 5 minutes. I had about a 25-minute drive on a good day, which leaves me arriving at school 15 minutes before my first class. That should be enough time right. Shrugging, I hop into my truck after three months of not driving it and I missed being behind the wheel. I enjoyed the cool breeze coming through the windows as I drove in silence letting the breeze carry away any thoughts of doubt. The breeze seemed to wrap around me as it filled the car just as it filled my lungs.
    I entered the school with my head in the clouds as my feet were struggling to drag me forward. I wanted to hide my fear, anticipation, anxiety, and nervousness but there is only so much you can hide when you're practically falling apart with every step you take. I was afraid the counselor was going to ask questions I wasn't ready to answer. Questions that I wasn't sure even had an answer to. Questions that made me rethink who I was and where I was. I was afraid of a stranger asking me about...me. I shook my head swinging my hair in the process making me want to tug in frustration so I put on my beanie to help sedate the urge.
    No matter how much I didn't want to do this, my feet carried me all the way to the door through the few people that littered the hallways. Now it was up to me to push open the door. Just have to push it open; it's not that hard, Miles.
    "Easier said than done, though," I mumble pushing open the door with the little bit of self-confidence I mustered up on the tips of my fingers. Stepping through the door, I put up my false confidence once again that was going to stay in place the whole day.
    The day passed by without any hiccups but to my disappointment, I hadn't seen the people I wanted to see the most today. I didn't want to entertain the thought of them avoiding me but it was beginning to take root among my many worries. Rubbing my face with the palm of my hand, I head to my locker to drop off the extra papers I received from my teachers until I am stopped by a hand clamping down on my shoulder.
Before I could turn around, Shane steps from behind me saying, "Whoa, I wasn't expecting to see your face today! Look who rose back from the dead!"
I chuckle as his hand comes down on my back saying, "Yea, I guess that's one way you could look at it. I was actually looking for y'all but I didn't see y'all at all today. Is everyone here?"
Putting an arm around my shoulder as we continue to walk in the direction of my locker, he says, "Not everyone is here today. Danny and Rosie aren't here today but everyone else is here."
"Mm, I guess it'll have to wait till everyone is here. You know why they're not here?" I ask as we stop in front of the locker.
Shane leans against the locker beside me as I empty my backpack of the miscellaneous paper and I was able to take a good look at him for the first time in 3 months. His shaggy fiery red hair that had once resided on his head was now gone. His head was now a fiery orange buzz cut with hints of blonde. It was a refreshing site but also an unsettling one. Nothing ever stays the same and what was once it is now gone. But what could I have expected? Somewhere deep down, I wanted everything to stay the same but now I am seeing the after-effects of being away for three months.
Shane breaks through my thoughts saying, "I don't really know. The group chats been a bit quiet lately. After you left it was pretty quiet but we all went back to normal. For the past week, those two have been oddly quiet but then again I've also been pretty busy. Unlike the beginning of the school year, everything is in a full swing and with midterms coming up soon, seniors are all in a tizzy. You've been gone for a minute...even the weather has changed."
"Yea...even the weather..." I repeat his words quietly as they seem to still echo through my paper-mâché mind.
"But then again, we were all worried and waiting for you to come back. So with that being said wanna hang out?" Shane asks tilting his face into my field of view.
I think for a second before answering with, "Definitely. I haven't been out in three months. What do you have in mind?"
We walk out of the school with grins on our faces at the thought of the things we could get up to. It was the first time in months that I'd be able to let myself have a little fun and worry about the future another time. The sun was still high in the sky; time seemed to pass by normally not letting me forget a single second I spent with Shane. By the time I was headed home, the sun cast the world in a pink and orange glow signaling the closing of another day. We had spent the day at an arcade playing as many games as we could before the sun disappeared from our view. I had enough money saved up to keep buying coins for the both of us but all the good things must come to pass eventually so I had no choice but to let it go.
Shane had shone me a great time today and I won't ever forget this day. I had never gone somewhere with a friend like I did today and it was something that I wanted to do again. Just as that thought crosses my mind there is a ping in the group chat and a notification passes across the screen of my phone that rested in the passenger seat along with my discarded backpack. I'll have to check it when I get inside. I pull into the driveway a few minutes after; still bubbling with excitement from the arcade I couldn't wait any longer and snatched up my phone opening it to see what was said in the group chat.
    Shane: Hung out with Miles today. U guys missed out. But have no fear. We are all going to go out Friday night and will not go home till the moon does. So, that means leave Friday night and Saturday open. Most of us will probably be recovering from a hangover. So get ready, no excuses.
    Danny: Wooooooooo! We finally got something to celebrate! Our boy, Miles is back!
Ann: You just want a reason to go drinking and clubbing. But I'm down.
Zane: I'm always ready to party!! Miles, you should've given us a heads up, we would've met up today. Oh well, we can just meet sometime this week. I can't be at school tomorrow or Thursday, just started shadowing. So Wednesday?
Danny: I'm free then. After school at the diner?
Ann: I need a ride. Rosie, you're my ride.
Shane: Yep, I'll send you the location Miles.
Miles: I was settling back in at home, so it kind of slipped my mind to give a heads up. I am also good for Friday.
Rosie: I'm shadowing rn. But I'm good with everything and Ann that's fine. Miles...welcome back, we all missed you.
Zane: You can't say no, Miles. Shane already said no excuses. I will tell Grammy for you if you don't want to come but it will be a pity since we all missed you. Especially me.
    Miles: Alright I guess, I'll come. But don't tell Grammy, she'll just worry for nothing. I'll tell her I'm spending the night at your house.
Zane: Yay!! I'll smooth everything over with my mom before Friday. I set the microwave on fire last weekend, I zoned out and left the aluminum lid on my food.
Ann: There are no words for how stupid the things you do are.
    Danny: Hahahaha! No wonder you haven't been responding in the group chat! You've been grounded! That's f*cking hilarious!
Shane: Damn. Lmao.
Miles: Speechless.
Zane: Hey! It was an accident, luckily it didn't explode. Otherwise, I'd be talking to you guys from my grave.
    The group chat got quiet after Zane's text and I couldn't understand why so I just decided to respond as to not leave him hanging.
Miles: You've got to be more careful. Lol. What are we supposed to do without you? Plus it would be pretty pathetic if you had "Killed himself with a microwave".
Danny: Hahahahahahaha! That would be pathetic! Please don't die that way!
Ann: Lol. So Miles can make a joke. Your stupidity moves mountains. You should be happy Zane.
Shane: Leave him alone you guys...he can't help it. Good one Miles. Lmao.
Zane: How could you?! I'm biting you the next time I see you, Miles. You will not escape my wrath!
Miles: Sorry, couldn't help it. Lol.
Rosie: How are you going to bite him? You can't reach his face, the distance is too great.
    I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the group chat; Rosie's comment made the icing on the cake. It was the first time in a long time that I had laughed so hard. Tears leaked out of my eyes as I doubled over on the couch laughing while clutching my phone tightly. Grammy comes into the room standing there with a smile on her face and her arms crossed once she realizes everything is okay. The group chat continues to go off throughout the entire night until one by one everyone retires for the night.
    Tuesday passed by smoothly and quickly. I was looking forward to seeing everyone all together again. I know it may seem like I had just met them; which I had, but I felt like I have been waiting my whole life to meet a group like this. I didn't want to lose them, they've shown me what having friends is like and I'm not letting this slip by.
    Today is the day we are all supposed to meet at a diner called, Freedom. Apparently, it's supposed to be where a lot of the kids that go to the high school hang out. I guess it's like an unofficial hangout spot for teenagers. I just hope the food is good, but I guess it wouldn't be this popular if it wasn't at least decent. I was anxious but I wanted to get everything over and done with so there wouldn't be any awkwardness to come on Friday. I wanted to at least enjoy my first time at a club, even if Grammy was going to be upset with me afterward. She is always telling me that I need to live a little. Enjoy being a teenager in high school for one more year. If she gets upset then I'll just quote her.
    I pulled up into one of the few parking spots at the address Shane had sent to me and immediately start to get even more anxious than I was on the drive here. There were quite a lot of teens flowing in and out of the '60s themed diner; the picturesque image of a cola dominate time period. Cola red, white, checkers, glass bottles, and red leathered seats. I stepped out of my car as I was still trying to prepare myself to expose why I had to leave abruptly three months ago to people who I've only just met this year. Not really knowing how they will feel once they hear my side of the story is the reason why nerves are shot. I fill my lungs with the crisp evening air and I put on my false confidence as I head into the cram-packed diner. It'll be fine.
I look the many heads in the crowded diner only to spot a red buzz cut and I guessed that it was Shane. Maneuvering through the was a little easier than it looked; I chalked it up to my brain making the situation worse than it actually was. As I reached near the table I was able to see a few more heads and faces. Shane, Ann, and Danny, all sat at the largest booth in the diner. It was a large U-shaped booth facing the long bar that many of the teens were loitering around and a jukebox that was currently playing an Elvis song. The signature red leather was still prevalent except it was lined with a checkered pattern that made the booth stick out from all of the other white-lined booths.
I was few steps away when I was bumped into making me stumble backward a couple of steps making me lose my footing. I braced myself as my angle Ugg was not serving to hold enough traction on the slippery shined floors and I was going to fall into someone behind me. I instinctively shut my eyes as I felt a steady hand on the middle of my backstopping me from falling any farther. I peek out a little as my chest is heaving up and down from the anticipation of falling. An olive-skinned face bends down looking over my face as if to assess if I was okay. I was reeling from almost falling and didn't register any voices as my thoughts were running away from me.
I just almost feel...IN FRONT OF A TON OF PEOPLE. You have messed up already. The whole day is ruined; might as well head home. There is no com—
"Hey!" A graveled voice comes out loud next to my ear causing me to shrink away; moving away from the steady hand I quickly step away as my cheeks start to become inflamed.
"Are you okay? You almost took a nasty fall there," The graveled voice comes out clear through the noisy crowd.
"Y-yea, I'm okay. Thanks for stopping me," I say a few seconds after taking a look at the tall figure that braced my fall.
Short dark brown hair with a streak of white swooped up, accompanied by a strong jaw and white eyelashes shadowing brown eyes along with a straight nose and slightly tinted pink stern plump lips surrounded by a low-cut beard. His body was built enough to show through the black long-sleeved gym shirt and his black joggers. A tattoo peeked through the neck of the shirt hinting at the body art that was hidden below it. His dark rugged gaze scans over me despite the almost fae-ish-looking appearance.
He is one of the most beautiful-looking human beings I've ever seen.
Unbeknownst to me, Zane and Rosie had already made it to the table and now the whole table was watching this encounter. I was still caught in thoughts when he stalks towards me until he's towering at least three inches taller than my 5'10 stature. I flinch slightly at his tall stature causing him to pause briefly before placing his large hands that were adorned in a couple of thick black and silver rings, on my shoulders and turning me around snapping me out of my trance. My face was still burning from the embarrassment but it was also now mixed with a little bit of shyness.
The mystery fae man gently pushed me towards the booth that had five sets of eyes staring at the scene in front of them. Oh. They saw everything...I want to die.
Stopping in front of the table, he says from behind me, "Is this one yours?"
It takes a moment but everyone starts nodding yes quickly as Rosie reaches out grabbing the sleeve of my dark green sweatshirt. As she pulls me away from the mystery fae man, I turn around to face him again. His beauty was so out of this world it seemed like the world was slowing down just for him.
He scans all of our faces before leaning slightly down to my eye level as he puts one of his hands in his pocket and the other on my beanie-clad head.
Tilting my head up to meet his gaze, he says, "Be careful from now on. Don't want you almost falling on your bottom again. Right?"
Nodding my head quickly, I say, "Right," as it seemed this man snatched every drop of oxygen left in the room.
A faint smile graces his magical face as he pats my head for the last time and walks away without a look back. Everyone's eyes at the table followed his broad back that naturally flowed into a slightly narrow waist that flared out again in a subtle barely noticeable hourglass figure. He walked out the door to a group of almost equally tall men and women that held the same mysterious feeling. He disappears from our sight a few seconds later but we all look in the direction for a few more seconds in awe at what we had all just witnessed.
"I know I'm not the only one that got wet," Ann says breaking the trance we all seemed to be in.
"Oh my goodness! Do you always have to say those types of things?" Rosie says laughing as she scoots down the booth pulling me down to sit beside her.
Danny breaks in saying, "Do you think he'll let me know his secret if I ask him?"
Shane responds saying, "I doubt it. But I definitely think if I had a vagina; it would be dripping down the seat."
We all burst out laughing and fall into talking about anything and everything. I didn't have to explain a lot to them seeing as Grammy had explained a little bit of it to Rosie and she had let the rest of the group know. I just gave them a more detailed overview of why I had to go away for three months. Time seemed to be lost as it felt like we had been talking for a few hours but it was already time to leave when the owner of the diner came over to our table letting us know it was closing time. We all gathered our stuff and filtered out of the door with the other few teens littering around.
We said our goodbyes and soon I was driving off into the chilly night with a slight smile stretched on my face remembering the cheesy jokes Danny kept telling. Saying, he was studying to become a comedian but we all knew he just did it to try and help liven everyone up. My phone dings as I head upstairs to my room making me check the time for the first time since I left school. It was going on at 9 o'clock making me realize we had been talking and eating for close to five hours.
Grammy's voice comes from behind me stopping me as I head up their stairs, "You were out pretty late. Did you have fun? From the way you have a smile on your face, I would say you did."
Turning around on the stair, I say, "Yea, it was the most fun I've had so far. I went easier than I expected it to go."
Grammy smiles at me gently saying, "I told you it wouldn't be that bad. Now go wash up and get to bed. You still have school tomorrow. And don't forget to take your medication."
"Okay, I will. Oh, don't forget I'm spending the night at Zane's on Friday and Saturday," I say as I head up the stairs.
I hear her mumble, "Finally. You need to get out of the house," as she walks away from the stairs.
I jump in to shower as soon as I head upstairs, wanting to wash the smell of greasy food out of my hair. I dress in some brown pajama pants and a simple green t-shirt before drying my long hair. I do a simple braid to keep it from tangling in the night and head to bed soon after. I check my phone for the last time before setting my alarms and see Rosie texted me.
Rosie: Hey, Miles. Just checking to see if you made it home alright. Let me know when you get in.
I tilt my head slightly, she called me by my name, that's weird.
Miles: I got in an hour ago. Sorry, I just saw your text, was taking a shower.
Rosie: That's good. Okay, just wanted to make sure you were safe. Goodnight, Miles. Sleep tight.
She didn't call me a nickname...
Miles: Goodnight, Rosie. You too.
I didn't mind being called a nickname by her...I wonder if she forgot.
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽
Word count: 4490
𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜!!! 𝙸𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝟷𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎, & 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚜. ❤︎