Notice

Oh my goodness. I hadn't realized how long it has been since I updated. And honestly, it was for a good reason. I have had so much go on in my life right now it is crazy chaotic, honestly. I lost a friend who I thought was going to be different but she turned out to be just like everyone else but I saw it coming and was able to prepare myself for it even though it really sucks. Since I was able to prepare myself for it, I didn't cry or get depressed; plus to be honest, it is the least of my worries right now. Most of my worries come from where the hell I am going to be living coming December. I really have no clue and I don't even really know what will happen to me at the end of this month let alone next month. So I have come on here not to say I am ending this story cause, gosh to do I love these characters and want to continue this story. However, I am under too much mental stress right now to properly give them the justice they need. And I really would like to end it properly. 

Because at first I was just going to end it here but I want to actually tie in the furture sneak peak I gave a couple chapters back. So no, I am not going to be updating this story but I want to update a different story that I had worked on a while back that I haven't published on here yet. Or I may start doing short stories because I feel like maybe small steps to ease myself back into it will help a lot.

Life for me right now is like standing on a tight rope with 70 mph winds and a tornado on the horizon in sweltering weather. So, I am letting whoever still is looking forward to this story to know that I am unable to do it at this point. But I won't give up on this story, simply because I feel like Miles is me. I started this in a dark period of my life and Miles is almost out of it and I feel like when I know where I am headed and I am there then Miles will also reach that end too. I am truly sorry but this story will not be finished this year but I am hoping for next year.

I am unsure where to turn in turns of my own life so trying to make Miles into who I want him to be seems almost impossible right now. Either way, I want to keep writing because somewhere deep down, I don't want to lose my love for it and I want to keep it alive. 

I pray you all are doing well and are doing a lot better in life than I am at this moment. 

Peace, Love and Stuffies

MWAH <3