꧁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎
Hello, again. I am hoping to get this chapter out today but we will see. I uploaded 2 chapters in a row and I do want to get this chapter out the day after. I loved writing yesterdays chapter and hopefully everything goes to plan and Miles will be able to purely regress soon. Well, of course he isn't going to know that it is pure regression but you get the gist. Last chapter was the longest chapter I had typed and I am shooting to make my chapters longer as I progress in writing this story. As I have said before I don't want to rush anything so everything will come in due time. Without anymore commentary, please enjoy the next chapter. (written before i took a short break)
☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
The rest of the week finishes off without a hitch. I have gotten used to going to school; my schedule is great for going to the gym and getting my homework done in between classes. Danny, Shane, Rosie, Zane, and—, are all great people and I can see us getting along throughout the school year. All of us are supposed to be getting together next weekend since I have to go to the baby shower of Zane's sister. I had found out that it was his sister when I had brought up I was going to a baby shower Saturday. In a small town like this one, there aren't many baby showers going around so ultimately he knew which one I was referring to. Rosie hadn't been around much and frankly, I found myself wondering where she was and what she was up to. I keep replaying the moments in the library over and over again; it seems to be a girly thing to do but I enjoyed talking to her. I wonder if it is just the fact of never having any female friends or any real friends so to speak. Now it was the weekend, the day of the baby shower.
I roll to the end of the bed and pick up my phone on the pillow as a chime rings throughout the room. I answer the phone groggily and Zane's voice rings into my ear loudly.
"Dude! Are you up? You do know what time it is? Or have you forgotten wh—"
I cut him off as I sit up, "No, I haven't forgotten what day it is. How could I? When you remind me every day since I told you I was going. What time is it anyway?"
"It is currently 10:21 am, and it starts at 2 but you should get her at 1. So that leaves you about 3 hours or less! You've got to get up man," the excitement in his voice makes a smile grace my face as I chuckle at him. Ever since the day we talked on the bench outside, he seems to have taken a liking to me and will talk to me constantly. I don't mind; it's nice to have someone to talk to seeing as I am always alone.
" Uh-huh. I am getting up now so will you hang up and help your mom and sister," I say swinging my legs over the bed and slip on my tan house shoes.
"W-What...I have no idea what you are talking about?" I can just see him shrugging through the phone as if he knows nothing.
"I have come to know you over the past week and I know your mom and sister have asked you to help them and you are hiding in your room trying not to help," I say rolling my eyes as I make my way to the bathroom to relieve myself.
He starts rambling on about how he has to prepare for me to come over and stuff. When in reality he is just making things up in an attempt not to go help. I soon hang up as he tries to keep me on the phone to make sure I am getting ready. I head back into my room after doing everything and sit on the edge of my bed to take a minute to think over the day. My body is not too bad today, the scratches are healing well, I'm not irritated today and the fog that sometimes comes is barely there. After taking a moment to assess my mental state I decide I don't need to take my anxiety meds this morning but instead I would pack them with me. I stand up to grab a yellow bracelet from the cluster of woven bracelets my mom gave me; a sign to Grammy and myself that today I was feeling pretty good. I wanted to wear an outfit that would not stick out too much at the baby shower but still looked like I did try to look presentable. I decide on a simple white button-down shirt and some tan slacks with some dark brown loafers. Looking in the mirror on the back of my door I scan my outfit and tie my hair in a man-bun to bring the whole outfit together.
I'm not a huge fan of dressing up but I didn't want to look like a bum going to a friends house for the first time, plus it being a small party also makes me want to look presentable. To say I wasn't looking forward to this little shindig would be a lie, so I just decide to remain content about getting out of the house finally. It makes it better than it is Zane's house that I am going to, instead of some stranger. Slipping on a leather watch, putting my wallet and phone in my pocket and I am ready to go eat some food. I start to leave but I turn around quickly as I had forgotten the gift I had bought. It would've been bad if I had come empty-handed. One, it would be kind of rude considering it is a baby shower which means gifts are supposed to be given to the expecting mother and baby. Two, Grammy would murder me. I pick up the gold-wrapped box and head downstairs finally with 1 hour to spare. The noise of pots and pans sound throughout the downstairs as Grammy whips up some quick lemon bars for the party.
"Mornin' Grammy. Did you eat already?" I say kissing her cheek and hugging her. She shoos me away frantically telling me to go pick up some food and head to Zane's house.
"What? Why? We are supposed to head there together," I question as my face fills with confusion.
"I have to finish making these lemon bars, and his mother called me letting me know that he keeps nagging her on what time we are going to get there. So she called me and asked if you can get there earlier to help out and keep that boy off her back," she turns around pointing a wooden spoon at me that was covered in batter, "I told her it was fine and I will not be calling her back to tell her my grandson is antisocial and would like a few minutes more to himself. Now, get out of her and pick yourself up some food on the way there."
I stand there with my mouth slightly open at the ridiculousness of the situation. No one bothered to ask my opinion on this.
"Don't forget to take my gifts from by the door with you," Grammy yells after me as I walk out the kitchen with Lemon meowing at my ankles.
Zane has some clingy issues that I am hoping I will get used to or he will ease upon. I am not used to hanging out with people so just being friends with someone is something I am going to have to get used to. I kiss Lemon goodbye as I leave the house with my arms full of presents and get on the road to pick up some food. I end up stopping by a local family restaurant to get some French toast, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, and a biscuit before heading over to Zane's house.
I pull up to a yellow two-story house that has a large white porch with blue and white balloons being hung up by two older women dressed in autumn dresses; seeing as the weather was getting colder out. I lean my head against the back of the warm seat taking a few deep breaths to help soothe my rising anxiety. My fist clenches the steering wheel as I count the number of breaths I was taking. After a few moments of this, I felt ready to leave the car and got out of the car heading towards the two ladies on the porch.
Clearing my throat I ask them if it was alright if I could go in; the door was open as people were occasionally going in and out. They directed me to the kitchen by instructing me to head straight through the living and take a right that leads into the kitchen then heads out the glass double doors that lead to the backyard. After thanking them, I head to the backyard following their directions.
As I head through the house I can't help but feel out of place amongst everyone. I start to feel melancholy as my thoughts start to remind me that I've never experienced such things and probably never while. I make it to the backyard with half of the confidence I had when I was outside in the car safely away from these feelings. But I don't let it get to me and I look around in search of Zane until I feel a clasp on my shoulder. Soon after Zane with a wide smile etched onto his face pops into my field of vision halting the dark thoughts in their pursuit to crawl their way to my brain.
"Hey! Why didn't you call or text me to let me know you were here? I could've come out to get you," Zane says as he bounces to stand right in front of me. I shrug as I hadn't thought of letting him know I was here. I was too caught up in not letting my thoughts consume me and ruin this day.
"Hmm. Well, next time just text me instead of searching for me."
Looking at him in disbelief, I say, "Next time?" Zane looks at me in disbelief as if I just said the dumbest thing ever
"Duh! I want you to come over whenever you're able to. Didn't I tell you? We are going to be best friends from now on." He has a large grin on his face that is so infectious that I can't help but cracks a small grin as he grabs my wrist making me follow his jumpy steps. I hope we can become best friends.
The extra time passes quickly as Zane and I move things into place for the baby shower. Blue and white balloons are littered carefully inside and outside of the house letting everyone know there would soon be another baby boy entering into the world. The day passes quickly without any intrusive thoughts ruining the evening. Zane forced me to take pictures with him under the white and gold balloon arch while everyone was inside watching the soon-to-be mother open her presents. We have yet to head up to his room seeing as there was always something either he wanted to do or someone calling us to do something. The evening comes quicker than I had anticipated and a ghost of a smile resided on my face as I sat on a red lounge car near a large oak tree on the edge of the large backyard.
Zane went in to get us some cake seeing as it was time for the cake to be given out and everyone was no longer asking us to do anything. Sitting outside with cricket chirping and the cicadas letting their presence be known and the occasional lighting bug flittering through the cool night air; helps me to mull over the day. I lean back on the lounge chair filling my lungs with the fall night air and slowly letting it out. I enjoyed today more than I had thought and it allowed me to get a slight taste of happiness. It almost makes me not want to leave...
"Okay, I'm back with the goods and good news too," Zane says as the sound of his bare feet hit the grass alerting the surrounding wildlife. I sit up taking a can of root beer and a large slice of cream-colored marble cake from his outstretched hands. I thank him and turn towards him as he sits in the black lounge chair.
"What's the good news, then?" I ask taking a forkful of cake and slightly groaning at the sweet buttercream.
"You're not leaving!!" He says with a toothy smile and jazz hands. He shovels cake into his mouth as I sit there in disbelief at the words that came out of his mouth.
"Are...Are you trying to kidnap me?" I say with an eyebrow raised as take a sip of the syrupy sweet root beer.
"No! I am not kidnapping you," he laughs out as I chuckle with him. He kicks me in the shin as we laugh it off.
"But for real, you aren't leaving today. I asked my mom if you can and she said yes," He says looking smug while continuing to shovel forkfuls of cake into his cheeks without finishing the cake that still resides in his cheeks. He looks like a chipmunk.
"What about my Grammy?"
"She was the one who gave me the idea. Why do think she made you come ahead?" Zane asks me as his deep brown eyes look at me curiously.
" I thought...you were the one who wanted me to come ahead early?" I say questioningly as I start to feel as if I overstayed my welcome. I place my empty plate on the seat and rub my hands on my khaki pants slightly hoping the slowly increasing amount of sweat won't show on them.
"Oh no, I did! I also just casually slid it in the conversation between Grams and I that I haven't had a sleepover in a while."
"Oh, so it was you...You are trying to kidnap me," I say squinting my eyes in an attempt to cover up the fact that I had almost started to feel not as welcomed. ]
"Well...I guess if you wanna be technical and everything but Grams said it to my mom first so that's all that matters," Zane says rolling his eyes slightly. He stands up and gestures for me to get up with him so I stand up grabbing his trash along with mine seeing as he was planning to leave it there for someone else to pick it up. He does it all the time at lunch and I've become accustomed to cleaning up after him even though he really should do it himself.
"Where are we going, now?" I ask as I follow after his 5'5 stature watching him chat about what we are going to do tonight and tomorrow.
"We are going to go get you some clothes from your house because you are not going to fit into my clothes. Even if you wanted to, I am not going to have your beefy self stretch my clothes till they aren't recognizable." He bounces back to my side as his dark hair blows softly in the wind. He grips my upper arm eyeing it with a slight scowl and a small pout makes its way onto his face.
"What is it?" I say looking down at him cautiously. Is there something wrong with my arms? Did I offend him somehow?
    "How come you have some much muscle?! Look at my pudgy arms!!" Zane jumps in front of me with his arms outstretched. I look down at him and look over his arms which look soft and round with barely any flaws in them. Despite Zane having multiple piercings all over his face, he is a softie with a bubbly personality who is also a little spoiled. He is plump in the right places which go well with his height. His feet are way smaller than my own which only aids in making him look shorter. He has a lot of cute and adorable qualities and his grudge attire is a huge contrast but that is what makes him so unique. After thinking for a minute on how I would respond to him I just say the first thing that comes to my mind. Honesty is the best policy.
    "I am going, to be honest with you Zane, okay?" I say putting a hand on his rounded shoulder.
    "Yea, go ahead tell me your secret..." He looks up at me with curiosity swimming laps around his dark brown irises that appear almost black in the night. He clasps his hands in front of him and his feet shift slightly as he awaits my answer.
    "Well, the truth is...there is no secret," I say with keeping my face neutral in order not to give anything away.
    "Wha...What do you mean?! Come on now, M. Don't be stingy with your secret to a lot of muscle!" Zane's eyebrows furrow in frustration as he lightly stomps his feet.
    Chuckling I take my hand off of his shoulder and pat his dark brown head of hair as I continue to walk towards the house to throw away plates. He huffs behind me and I imagine his arms crossing with a small pout taking place. I throw the plates and cans away in the trash can located just outside of the double doors. I pause for a second and turn around to find Zane still pouting while mumbling to himself as he stares angrily at me. Guess it's time to tell him, don't want to ruin his mood any further; especially if I was to stay the night.
    Huffing with a slight chuckle, I ask, "Are you sure you want to know?" He looks at me with a scowl as if to say duh.
    "The truth is there is no secret I didn't lie to you. But I just like going to the gym very often and I've been going ever since I was able to get a gym membership."
    "That's it? You're not lying? Don't you eat a bunch of salads and protein shakes?"
    "Nope," I say with emphasis on the 'p' as we walk through the house weaving through the chatting women and children.
    "Well, now I feel stupid for making such a big deal," Zane mumbles as he pulls at one of the multiple-band bracelets adorning his wrist.
    As we reach my truck, I open the door for Zane and he hops into the passenger seat with a thank you. I walk to the other side of my truck hopping in and start it up. I sit waiting for it to run for a few seconds before pulling off to head towards the cottage.
    "I think you are good just the way you are. Everything is in proportion to you. What you call pudge is what I call healthy weight. Frankly speaking, if you looked like me...I'd be a little scared," I say looking at him out of the corner of my eye.
    "...You think so?" He shifts his body slightly towards me as he rubs his hands together.
    "Mmhm, 100%. No question about it," I say smiling as his usual smile slowly grows on his face causing his round cheeks to reveal faint dimples in them.
    "Yea! You're right! I am amazing, soft, cute, and... and-"
    "And perfect in every way," I say helping him finish. He laughs in such a way that you've thought a small child was trapped in his throat. I couldn't help but laugh with him and we just continued to talk about random things on the way to my house.
    We jump out of the truck and make our way into the house and my legs are immediately attacked by Lemon meowing and purring as she weaves her way through my legs making it difficult to finish getting in the house. I pick her up with one arm and usher Zane in as to not let in any mosquitos. I take off my shoes setting my sock-clad feet on the cool wooden floors with a sigh. Dress shoes kill. I look back at Zane as I realized he was being too quiet, only to see him looking around in awe with his mouth parted slightly.    
    "Well don't just stand there. Take off your shoes and come in," I say scratching Lemon under her soft chin feeling her fur on my fingers. He stays quiet as he carefully takes off his shoes placing them beside mine.
    "Put on the grey slippers to your left and come into the kitchen when you're ready. I have to feed Lemon seeing as Grammy and I were gone all day and she probably ate up her food."
    I leave him as I see him taking his time slipping on the guest house shoes and proceed to walk into the kitchen to feed her. After putting her food and water in her bowls, I get us some iced lemon water out of the pitcher sitting on the shelf in the fridge. Grabbing two tall glasses out of the cupboard, I fill them up with the water placing half a lemon slice in each one. On my way out of the kitchen, I spot some leftover lemon bars on a cake plater covered with a glass lid and decided to bring some with me on a small white plate. I head out of the kitchen finally leaving Lemon to munch away on her wet and dry food. What? It was a little reward for being so good. Stepping into the living room, I see Zane looking around as he gently touches different things with the tips of his fingers as if he was scared he was going to break it.
    "What is making you so quiet? It's just my house, nothing special about it," I say heading towards the stairs with the wooden tray that houses the lemon bars and lemon water. If you haven't already noticed we love lemon.
    "Nothing special?... It's everything special! It's your house!" He says in a loud voice with a slight squeak in his voice.
    Raising an eyebrow at him in question, I ask, "And that is supposed to make it special?" He looks at me as if I am supposed to understand exactly what he means by that. I decide to ignore it and tell him to come upstairs so that we can go to my room.
I push open the door with the tip of my toe flipping the light switch on with my elbow. I step into my neutral-colored room placing the try on the round wooden table that is close to the floor in the middle of the room with a soft shag, light brown carpet underneath. I usually sit my bed in front of the large opening windows slightly over my bed except for when I am playing games or eating. My tv is across from the table on the right wall sitting upon a white cupboard that houses all of my games, books, snacks, and nicknacks.
    "Woah... It's even better than I imagined! You love neutral and soft colors," Zane says with excitement dripping from his words as he doesn't hesitate to touch and look at everything. I sit on one of the four cream-colored floor cushions placed around the table. I turn on my gaming counsel with one of the controllers sitting upon two of my mythological creature books. I drink some water and start to bring up one of my favorite two-player games as I wait for Zane to finish rambling about how cozy my room looks and feels. He starts to settle down after ten minutes of touching everything and asking questions.
    "You got lemon bars! Oo, and water. My throat is parched for some reason," he says plopping down on a cushion to me right with a slight huff as he picks up a cup begins to drink the cool water quickly. He pauses before beginning to press his small plump thumb on the roof of his mouth as he groans in pain from a brain freeze. I chuckle as I watch his eyes turn slightly glossy with unshed tears.
    "Why would you drink it so fast stupid?" He responds with random noises seeing as his thumb was still in his mouth helping to soothe his brain freeze.
    Shaking my head, I ask, "Do you just want to spend the night here? I don't feel like going back to your house. Plus, I'm pretty sure my clothes will fit you, even if they are a little bit big." This would be my first time asking someone to spend the night at the house, but I feel like I can trust him and I didn't want to drive back.
    Zane shifts turning towards me with wide eyes as he sits on his knees placing his hands on his knees, "I thought you would never ask! I mean, your house is out of a fairytale book; it is completely cottage core."
    "I should've known with the way you were looking at everything downstairs as if you were lost in a dazed." I pat his head and hand him a controller so we could play the game.
    "I couldn't help it. Your house is not what I imagined it to be; it is way better. I thought you would live in a small boxy house with a white porch and a stone walkway. It's not small or boxy, but it does have a stone walkway which I was right about," he says as he turns back towards the tv with the controller clutched in his small pudgy hands.
    We play a few rounds of the game until we got bored and our hands were aching from clenching the controller for 2 hours with only breaks to get water and lemon bars that were eaten up within the first hour. I stretch my back and hands as small pops were heard followed by my sigh of relief. Zane yawns rubbing his eyes with balled-up fists. The clock in the right-hand corner of the tv reads 1:47 am as I switch over to my downloaded movies and tv shows.
    "Here, pick something out while I shower real quick. You can go after me," I say groaning as I stand up causing my joints to pop with relief. I hand him the remote and he nods his head sleepily taking it from my hand.
    "Do you want to just sleep?" I say stopping to look at his drooping eyes as he rests his head on his palm.
    "Mmm...no dats oki. I wait," Zane says in broken English and topping it off with a yawn at the end. I raise an eyebrow at the strange way he was talking but just shrug it off getting some brown plaid pants and a plain t-shirt.
    I take a quick shower not wanting to keep Zane waiting for too long knowing he is probably on the verge of falling asleep; if he isn't already. After getting dressed I head back to my room, and see Zane with his head on his arms and Spongebob playing on the tv. Placing my clothes in the hamper I check to see if he still is up and to my surprise he still is but barely. I gently place a hand on his shoulder, letting him know he can get into the shower now. While he stretches I look for some shorts with drawstrings and a t-shirt. I come up with some light orange shorts and a t-shirt with Charlie Brown on it that I hadn't known was still in my drawer.
    "Here you go, Zane," I hand him the folded clothes, "There is soap, a new washcloth, and a toothbrush under the sink. If you need any help, just call me. I will hear you since I am right across the hall."
    "Oki. Thank you," Zane says lightly as he shuffles out of the room. Is it me or is he speaking kind of weirdly? My thoughts are interrupted by Lemon coming in and jumping up on my bed reminding me I needed to get some blankets from the hall closet for Zane. I don't know if he wants to sleep under the same covers or if he even wants to sleep in the same bed so I end up grabbing a sleeping bag that we usually use to go camping in the backyard. After placing the covers and sleeping bag on my bed I gather up the dishes and take them downstairs. I head back upstairs after doing the dishes and saying goodnight to Grammy who had come home soon after we had started playing the game. Zane is sitting on the bed legs crossed with one of the books that sat in the middle of the round table, in-between his legs. He looks up as soon as I enter the room and the sleepiness I had seen hanging over him was barely there. In its place was just calm with only a hint of the sleepiness still present in his eyes.
    "Where'd ya go?"
    "I had to wash the dishes and say goodnight to Grammy," I say sitting on the bed causing Lemon to get up and stretch her way onto my lap, "How was your shower?"
    "Ooh okay," he says looking back down at the book, "It was great. Your water is super soft."
    "Mhm. Grammy uses a water softener machine. She says, without it, our skin would age faster than it needs since the water is quite harsh here."
    "Makes sense. Hey, why do you have so many books about mythological creatures?"
    "I just find them very interesting...ever since I was little I was fascinated by mythical creatures and such," I say calmly as I pet Lemon gently.
    "Yea, I can understand that. I also have something that is like that. I love sea creatures and Octonauts." I hum in approval as we fall into a comfortable silence and soon after we crawl under the covers and fall asleep with Lemon laying in-between us on top of the covers. The sound of soft snores and purrs float throughout the still room as the cottage falls asleep with the people residing in it till morning light comes.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟻𝟷𝟼𝟹
☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 12 𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑍𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠. 𝑆𝑜, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒. 𝑃𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒. 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒. & 𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑀𝑊𝐴𝐻 ❤︎