꧁𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
I dont know how I am goign to start this story but I know that it wont be a really long story because I cant seem to make a really stroy casue i always get bored and dont want to continue it. So with that I want to make this story not too long and want to make it somewhat lighthearted but not too lighthearted where there is not depth to the story and it just becomes boring. So with that out of the way I want to start by introducing myself and letting you know why I am writing this. So this is going to be an agere story, aka age regression. It isn't going to be your usual stoy of a female agere but instead its going to be a male agere because I havent seen any indepth stories on here about a male agere. This may not be the best story, however, I am going to make it the best i can and hopefully you will enjoy and I will enjoy writing this too.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
I am just going to jump right into the story and I will probably have the first chapter done by today, however, I will probably need to edit and make changes because a lot of the time I just want to type it out without any interuptions so there isn't anthign preventing me from the ideas from escaping. Now that is it for the introduction.