꧁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎
Hey, so I'm actually writing this the same day as I finished chapter 1 but it probably won't be finished or published today because I'm already kind of sleepy but I want to also get this chapter started before I end the night. So I hope you enjoyed the last chapter and will like this chapter too. I really enjoyed writing the last chapter and felt like I needed to end the chapter where I left it.
✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
    Shuffling over to the table with candy slightly stuck in my teeth, I tap Danny on his jean-clad shoulder and wait for him to finish what he's saying. I feel the burning sensation of eyes staring at my face that kind of makes my face feel a little hot and I put my hands in my pockets tucking my thumbs into the palms of my hands. I clear my throat getting a little impatient, ultimately drawing the attention of Danny and everyone at the table. His hazel eyes meet my brown ones in a scowl at being interrupted but it soon changes to surprise as he sees it is just me.
    "You showed it! I was just telling them that I didn't know if you would show due to our first meeting being kind of abrupt," Danny says excitedly standing up from the red-lined wooden lunch table to put a hand on my broad shoulder.
    "Well, as you know I didn't have to show up cause I could be on my way to the gym right now but I didn't want to be rude, especially since it wouldn't be too bad to take a break from the gym," I say confidently shaking my head slightly in an attempt to clear the fogginess away. I take the opportunity to take a count of who is all at the table; 2 guys and 3 girls.
    "Well, I'm glad you did cause now I can introduce you to everyone here. Didn't I tell you'll he kind of looks like a meathead with a soft expression but get this! He's super smart! Anyway, the shaggy-haired guy is Shane, the blue-haired guy is Zane, freckles is Annabelle but everyone calls her Ann, and the flower girl is Rosie," he finishes his little rant and by that time I'm kind of rocking slightly on my feet unconsciously.
    "Oh well, it's nice to meet all of y'all," I say glancing at everyone's face trying to memorize their names while not exactly making eye contact. Shane is a redhead with really shaggy hair that goes past his ears with red braces to match his red hair.     Zane is kind of intimidating with his multiple piercings littering his face and ears, but he has a wide silly smile; major contrast to his attire. Annabelle is a very pretty girl with golden locks that are cut to just below her collarbone in her bright yellow sweater and pale blue eyes that seem to be always smiling while her expression is unwavering. Rosie seems to be eyeing me as if she could see right past me and concluded that she didn't find me worth her while. She clicked her teeth against her lightly shined naturally full red lips and continues to look at her cream-colored phone case that was adorned with all types of flowers. Her gaze made me slightly less confident; I felt like I had done something to offend her even though I had only spoken a sentence to all of them.
    "Don't mind miss grumpy pants, she's not having such a good day today. She needed to come to school one more year due to a death in her family, so technically she's our senior and was supposed to have already graduated," Shane fills me in as he goes back to eating his macaroni that seemed to be good.
    "Yea go ahead tell a stranger my whole life story, why don't cha!" Rosies' voice startles me as she suddenly and loudly states how she felt about me knowing this information.
    Looking at her again with wide eyes, I glance at Danny to see him already holding in a laugh. No longer able to hold in his laughter, he doubles over as his loud voice bounces around the lunchroom. I slightly wince from the loudness of it but stand still hoping no one noticed as I start to get frustrated with myself for slipping up so many times today. Days like this make me glad I was homeschooled for so long; I never had to come out of the house when I felt like my body wouldn't listen to me. I notice out the corner of my eye Rosie is staring holes into the side of my body and face.
    "Um, I'm gonna go get some food since I haven't eaten since this morning. So I'll be right back," I grumble out wanting to get out of the awkward situation and away from her piercing gaze.
    Danny decides to tag along to tell me what the best foods are since there are only a few things that should be eaten. I decided that today would be one of the days that I don't pay attention to the nutritional value of the food. I grab some of the baked Mac and cheese Shane was eating, with cornbread, and a salad. Walking back to the table I notice Rosie and Zane are missing. And Ann tells us that they had to go to the library for something. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding, I finally start to relax a little bit and start to engage in the conversation at the table because I think I could use some friends that don't always go to the gym and only meet me at the gym.
     After saying goodbye to them I head to the locker to place the papers I received into the binder I placed in there this morning. I groan closing my locker wanting to go home all ready to take a nap and see my cat. I slump against it lightly trying to find the motivation to walk myself to my car and drive myself to the store and then home, seeing as I got the sudden urge to get some snack and juice. I see someone turn the corner at the end of the hall and turn slightly to see only seeing Zane. I try to turn away in hopes he didn't see me; I wasn't in the talking mood and was ready to eat something sweet, however, he saw me. Jogging lightly he came to stop beside grinning from ear to ear.
    "Bro I thought you left already, you don't any more classes today, right?
    "Yea...I just stopped by my locker to put away some papers. M' on my way out now. What's up?" I say trying to slightly but not rudely tell him I'm kind of in a hurry.
    Unfortunately, it seems to not get through to him and I am dragged by him down the same direction from which he came. My hair starts to seriously annoy me. It keeps falling in front of my eyes and the person pulling on my arm is starting to bother me but I push down the urge to yank my arm from him and instead just walk at the same pace as him hoping he will let go. We stop after a little bit and I look around noticing we are at the library and start to get a little annoyed. I want to go home!!!! I feel my face scrunch up slightly and my lips turn into a little pout effortlessly, I hurriedly try to make my face neutral as I see Rosie standing outside the library look at us. Her eyes. A stark contrast of bright green against her light chocolate skin makes my skin break out in goosebumps.
    "Z let go of the poor boy. You're probably making him feel awkward, just look at how tense his arm is- She motions with her pale yellow painted nails to my arm that has the sleeve of my sweatshirt pulled up to the elbow. I glance down not noticing that my arm and hand are so tense that the veins in my arm are making their appearance very clearly.
    "Oops my bad," he says quickly letting go with an awkward smile taking place on his face, "I didn't even realize it. Rose, you're so good at picking these things up, that why you're the mother of the group. Oh! Did you know that Rose is also called the mother of the group? All of us usually just say, yes mother, especially if she is bossing us around," Zane rambles on about several things as I follow them up and down the aisle of books as they look for God know what. I start to count the steps I take quietly in an attempt to calm my thoughts and anxiety.
    They continue to talk as I finish counting and start to stare at Rosies long light brown hair that falls her back to the back of her knees. I stare in awe; I'd never seen a brown-skinned girl with such long hair like hers. I feel soft hands touch my own jolting me back to reality where I realized I had somehow ended up next to her with a couple of strands of her hair in my hand. Stepping back quickly, I hurriedly apologize not wanting it to seem like I did it without consciously knowing.
    "I'm so sorry for touching your hair without your permission," I say quickly while suppressing the urge to hit myself in the head for how stupid I had been, "I-I've just never seen someone with such long hair before, especially in this town and I kind of ended up touching it. I'm gonna go now I have to stop by the store, see y'all tomorrow."
    I cringe at the sound of my gruff voice coming of soft and weak but at this point, I was ready to book it out of there so that is what I did. I didn't wait to hear a response or even to look at their faces afraid to see the look on them. I pull at my hair making it even more unruly than it already as I quickly head to my truck; throwing my bag in and heading to the local convenience store to pick up a few things. As I'm driving I keep replaying what happened and ultimately feel like shit and know I'm going to take a fat nap with my fat cat once I get home.
    Upon entering the house I am immediately hit with the smell of blueberry lemon cupcakes. I take off my crocs at the door and put them on the golden rack by the front door and hang my bag on the wooden coat hanger that's shaped like a sea horse. Lemon starts meowing from the brown leather couch upon seeing me; she's never had to be away from me this long since I got her from the side of the road so she has a bit of separation anxiety.
    "Yea I know, I'm sorry I had to leave for a little bit; school. It's difficult Lemon, but I guess it has to be this way for a little bit longer, huh?" the couch aches and groans from the weight of me sitting beside Lemon.
    Reaching down I scratch behind her pitch-black ears hearing purrs immediately come from her as I stare off into space not particularly thinking of anything. The wind blows through the house quietly as it curls around the tiniest of corners and bends, stirring up and lose dust that hasn't been touch creating the atmosphere fo there being a large family, however, there are only two lonely people who are content with living the simple life away from the bustle of everyday life. The dusty screen door creaks slowly as Grammy comes through the door with a woven basket full of vegetables and flowers from the thriving garden. My head slowly lulls back to rest on the curved back of the warm leathered couch; eyes fluttering close I slowly start to drift off. The birds singing their afternoon sermons, the sun reaching through the cream-colored drapes toasting every cold surface, the calming sound of the tap running in the kitchen alerting the house that there would soon be food on the stove is the lullaby that makes my heart feel most at ease.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟸𝟷𝟶𝟷
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚃𝚆 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝑀𝑤𝑎ℎ❤︎ 𝑃𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 & 𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑠