꧁ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌
So I just finished chapter 2 and I really liked the ending, and I feel like it fit the vibe I wanted to give off. Well, at least I hope thats how it seemed to yall too. Well I may or may not put this out today, but I am hoping that I do put it out. Now, lets get to the story.
𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
    My hair and scalp are feeling the pain after constantly tugging on it due to being frustrated and holding back the urge to cry out. My eyes scan my brown and cream-colored room in anger trying to find something to break and throw and stomp on. Tears bubble at the brim of my waterline but I rush to brush them away trying to regain my cool which is proving to be very difficult. There has never been a time that I haven't been able to control my emotions within 10- 15 mins but after my little nap on the couch and dinner with Grammy, everything that occurred today came crashing back down on me in waves making my anxiety skyrocket. My anxiety medicine hasn't kicked in yet and sometimes it doesn't do much of anything since I haven't been to the doctors is so long to get prescribed a higher dosage. My thoughts keep darting back to the scene in the library as I gather the dirty clothes that were strewn across the shiny dark wooden floors after my rampage. The eyes and faces of the two people I would have to face tomorrow make circles around my dark cloud of hair making me dizzy with fatigue and anguish. My white t-shirt hangs loosely on my torso with the remnants of my rampage lingering all over my body; from my almost blood-red lips to the unwavering frown that hangs in-between my dark scrunched eyebrows. I drag my heavy body downstairs and out the backdoor as my thoughts finally seem to take an anxious seat and allow for a smooth crisp wisp of air to enter my lungs after what seemed to be days but had only been 3 hours.
Standing in the doorway of the backdoor, the creases in my tension-filled face starts to iron themselves out as the evening breeze kisses away any trace of my breakdown. My head lulls back as my eyes find the forever moon hanging in the glistening night sky as if we all lived just to see it. Well, the moon has always been there for me, so has the sky. I have this odd obsession with the sky. I can never seem to take my eyes off it; even if I wanted to. The pale moonlight seems to call to my innermost secrets and tell them to leave me alone for a while; casting its light into my ever-lasting soul. My eyelids flutter close at serene sight, hoping to stay forever in this moment. I stretch my large body under the moonlight hoping the tension will evaporate under the moonlight; my muscles seem to stretch out to the far ends of the Earth hoping for some sort of release but to no avail, there is little to none. My eyes flutter open to see that the moon has slightly moved on to the next soul who needs a little relief from the shackles of their demons and nightmares. I sigh watching the air curl up into the sky as a silent prayer to The Almighty who resides above us all, in hopes my prayer will be heard and answered. Turning away from my haven I glance behind me one last time hoping to leave all of my worries behind in hopes of a few uninterrupted hours of sleep. Climbing up the stairs. I am meet with Lemon as she brushes past my white sweats that hang dangerously low on my hips. I scoop her up hoping she will sleep beside me in hopes of a little bit of comfort from another living being. Peeling back the fluffed out covers I climb into the soft linen lined bed leaving the heavily weighted thoughts for tomorrow me. My mind is asleep before my head hits the pillows; exhaustion had settled in without notice.
Knocks echo throughout my room as I stir from my deep slumber. I groan out while stretching asks what the person wanted, only to find out that I'm running a little late for my class. I sit straight up grabbing my phone and checking to time and day only to find out I only have 30 mins to get to school which is about 20 mins away, leaving me only 10 to get ready. I guess that means I'm skipping the shower but luckily I hadn't gone to the gym yesterday so I was still as fresh as I could be. Throwing on some black shorts and a Star Wars shirt that I've had for a while and some grey slides along with a pair of long white socks, I head out the door in under 5 mins grabbing a bar and a Gatorade from the kitchen. I kiss Lemon and Grammy goodbye before I am out the door and on my way to school with 2 mins to spare. After parking around the back of the school, I jump out of my truck cringing as I accidentally slam the door and hightail it to my first class and only class of the day which is Ceramics.
Class ends without a hitch and I head to the lunchroom to grab something since I had only had a bar and some Gatorade for breakfast. I pat my stomach internally telling myself I would soon have some actual food in me and without looking up I collide with someone almost knocking them to the ground. Reaching out I steady them by grabbing their shoulders while apologizing. I scratch the back of my head out of awkwardness once I see who it is; Rosie. Rosie huffs softly as she straightens her rose-patterned dress out and stares at me.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to-I mean I didn't see you. You alright?" I say clearing my throat trying not to seem too nervous. The bell rings as students clear the hallway slowly. Rosie says nothing as she looks around us as people start to disperse leaving only a few people scattered throughout. I wait silently for her to answer while scanning her face and body language trying to get a feel for her mood; not catching on to anything I slowly start to turn away after a minute of silence. A soft hand touches the crook of my arm stopping me from moving any further. Looking back at her I take note of the slight movement in her brows as if she is pondering over something serious.
"Wait," Rosie looks at me inquisitively while letting go of my arm and folding her arms, "Forgive my rudeness but what is your name again, honey?" Kind of stunned by the nickname I pause for a second before clearing my throat hoping my voice won't crack or come off weird.
"Oh, um, it's Miles, ma'am. And it's not rude; well, we only met just yesterday," I answer as politely as I could, wanting to make a good impression since it seems my first and second impressions didn't go too well. The third times the charm right. I comb my fingers through my hair as she taps her chin tilting her head slightly as if trying to figure me out. She suddenly smiles lightly nodding her head as if she agreed with someone.
"Well, thank you, Miles. Now, I'm Rosie-"
"Oh I remember, Rosie, the flower girl with beautiful hair," I cut in with accidental excitement at remembering her name. It is kind of impossible as I was thinking of what happened yesterday afternoon in the library. At suddenly remembering what happened I hurry to apologize for what I did.
"I-I am so sorry for w-what h-happened yesterday in the l-library. I hadn't meant to touch-" Rosie puts a hand on my shoulder as if to say stop so I paused what was going to be a long-drawn-out apology that was mostly filled with rambling.
"Honey, breathe, and think about what you want to say. You don't need to rush and apologize, you already did that before rushing out, not waiting to hear what would be said in response. Now that is something you haven't apologized for, it is quite rude to leave so abruptly after apologizing and not hearing the reply from the person you are apologizing to," she looks at me softly as if to say it was okay and she wasn't mad at what had happened. Her green eyes told me secrets of things I didn't know yet, drawing out my innermost secrets and desires without so much as a blink.
"I-"
"Shh, I know you're sorry about that too," Rosie grabs my wrist and guides me to walk beside her down the desolate hallway next to her, "You seemed a little startled yourself as if you hadn't realized that you had grabbed a piece of my hair. So after my initial shock of someone I had just met touching my hair, I thought about it and considered where you may be coming from and where your head was at the time. Now, you may not know it yourself or maybe you do and just haven't figured it out all the way but you do quite a lot of things unconsciously, and it is something else." I walk slowly beside her listening to her talk about me as if she knew me her whole life and it was just a matter of time before she knew everything about me. And this frightened me so much; I'd never had anyone besides my Grammy look at me like that. Not even my parents wanted to know me. I slowly get lost in my thoughts as I am dragged along by Rosie to what I think is the cafeteria. A warm hand touches my cheek gently, turning my head gently to bring my attention back to the present.
    "Are you listening, hon?" Looking down sheepishly at being caught up in my thoughts and not listening to what Rosie was saying, I shook my head slightly causing a dark wisp of hair to fall over my eyes.
    "Yea, I thought so your eyes were kind of not here. You looked like you were about to go down a road you might not want to so I thought I would capture your attention again. Sorry, if I'm kind of dragging it on and boring you, you just seem to catch my interest."
    "No, you aren't boring, I promise. I just got a little caught up in my thoughts which seems to happen very often. But you said something about me doing things unconsciously that I may or may not notice; what do you mean?" I stare at her kind of worried about seeing weird to someone I just met, let alone a really pretty girl who I have no chance with. What the heavy I'm I going to do if she tells everyone and they all start to stare and whisper? Shaking my head slightly I grab ahold of some of my hair and slightly tug at it in a slight reminder that I need to be more careful and stop slipping up.
    "Hey, Woah," Rosie reaches up to grab my hand tangled in my curls and slowly brings my hand back down to my side, "Now there is no need to get anxious about it, and tugging at your hair isn't going to change anything." She lets go of my hand and wrist, which I hadn't noticed she had still been holding and pulls me down to sit on a wooden bench outside of the nurse's office.
    "I'm going to go into the nurse's office real quick and then we can go to lunch; just wait here for a minute, okay?" She looks at me nodding and waits for me to give her a nod back. After I nod she heads into the nurse's office as the swinging wooden door swings close behind her. I grab my phone and message my friends that go to the gym, asking if they will be there today so that there is someone to spot me so I can do chest and arms today. After confirming there will be at least one person there, I switch over to Instagram and scroll through my feed. Nature-themed Instagram account pops up as a recommendation and I click on the profile to get a closer look. My leg jumps up and down as I scroll through their page and I ultimately follow them. Nature and I are two peas in a pod, growing up around a forest and in a cottage has made me develop the attitude of a hermit crab, despite everyone telling me my personality doesn't match with my appearance. A few minutes go by and Rosie finally comes out of the nurse's office with a hot water bottle thingy. Grammy uses them for when her feet get cold in the fall and winter seasons. I groan standing up seeing as the seats weren't comfortable at all and had zero cushion.
    "What is the hot water bottle for?" I ask looking down at it in-between her hands as I stretch my hands up slightly groaning as my back pops a little.
    "Girly stuff, honey. Just a little bit of pain that comes every month, if you understand what I mean," she says walking away towards the lunchroom holding the hot water bottle to her abdomen. I realize what she meant by the time we reach the lunchroom and start to feel a little bad that I hadn't noticed. I remember when my mom used to be in a really bad mood because she was hurting every month. Heading into the cafeteria my nose is hit with the smell of sweat, apple pie, and pizza. The smell of pie makes my stomach growl loud enough to make Rosie look back at me and chuckle.
    "You must be hungry, well that's no surprise since you are a boy of such a big stature. I'll have to keep that in mind," she says absentmindedly while heading towards the table where Zane, Shane, and Annabelle are eating while having a very heated discussion, "You go ahead and get yourself some food, I'm not all that hungry today."
    "Oh alright, did you want me to get you something while I'm up there?"
    "Hmm, just a water bottle if you don't mind. Thank you, hon."
    Nodding I head up to the lunch line to get pizza, salad, apple pie, and two water bottles. After getting back to the table, I nod to everyone and start eating. I say bye to everyone and head out to go to the gym since I hadn't worked out in a day and I needed to work out the anxiety in my muscles.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝:𝟸𝟻𝟸𝟾
𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝑃𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, & 𝑃𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒