꧁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15꧂

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉
Continued...
𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Lord, I knew we should've left a little earlier. Danny, you took too freaking long!" Ann says loudly as we get let into the club after being let in.
"I came out five minutes after you! How in the world is this my fault?!" Danny argues back over the loud EDM music blasting through the speakers.
"It just is!"
We all follow after them through the dense crowd of grinding bodies. It was still early in the night but the club was almost at its capacity. My head was struggling to take in all of the noise and it was difficult to enjoy being there. So far, I didn't see the appeal of being in such a loud and crowded place. I'm starting to regret coming here.
"Don't worry. It's a bit overwhelming at first but you'll get used to it. Well, maybe you won't. But it'll at least get a little better," Shane says next to my ear before walking ahead to another bouncer that was in front of another door, except this one was tinted glass.
Rosie places a hand on my shoulder saying, "He means well, even if his words don't seem like. We're not staying down here, his pops has his hands in almost all the pies in town; that includes the ones on the outskirts of town. So, we get to go in the exclusive area where there are little bit less people. Come on, don't wanna get stuck down here," as she pulls the sleeve of my jacket through the door.
As soon as the door closes the music from the other side is muffled to almost a faint whisper. The dark short hallway was lined with red led lights that lead up the stairs and down another hallway. I was in awe at the new things I was experiencing, but my nerves weren't calming down and probably wouldn't the whole night. Zane was walking with a bounce in his step as we got closer to room at the end of the hallway.
"The doors we just passed are rest rooms so if you need to take a breather, we just need to ask one of the bouncers that are almost always wandering throughout the crowd. It's pretty safe up here since a important people tend to come here, through the back entrance," Rosie tells me before we go through the door, "Oh, and stick with one of us at all times. Ann is most like gonna be too drunk and dragging me to dance but you can always find me through a text or call. Vibration on your phone all the way up since you can't hear anything in there. You don't have to pay for any drinks, since the passes the bouncer placed on our wrist before coming in here indicate we don't have a drink limit. That is something his pops didn't get but he pulled his own strings to get us the passes. Shane doesn't drink so you can find him sober since he is a designated driver tonight but he will be in the hookah room that is in the far left corner. Bathrooms are to the right down the hallway once you go through the door. Alright, I think that is all that I wanted to tell you. Have fun. Zane stick with him if he isn't with one of us. I know you guys know not to follow anyone suspicious. Now, lets get out of the hallway."
It was a lot of information thrown at me in a short amount of time but I was trying my best to remember everything she was telling me.
"Enough chit-chat! Come on, drinking buddy!" Zane says pulling me through the door. The music spills out into the hallway as we head into crowd. It was less crowded than downstairs but there were still a lot of people that filled out the equally large room. Red and black couches lined the walls, a second half level area where not as many people sat, a bar with shiny black counter tops and large black half egg-shaped barstools lining it. Different colored lights dancing around the large room made it a little hard to focus on one thing at first but my eyes adjusted a little more the longer I was in there.
As we head to bar, I stop Zane to ask, "Is there anywhere to put my jacket? It's hotter in here than it seemed."
I didn't want to take off my jacket seeing as my shirt was sleeveless and would reveal everything including my shoulders. I wasn't really body conscious since I frequent the gym a lot and didn't have a bad body but it was the thought of so many people seeing it in this type of setting. There's nothing I can do about it now.
"Oh, yea. I need to put mine away too. We have to ask to bartender,though. Hmm, whatever. Let's take a shot then we'll but it away," Zane says as he orders two shots of tequila and a locker key.
I was leaned against the bar as I scanned the floor to see if I could catch sight of anyone. I take notice of Danny and Shane as they were jumping and banging their heads to the Trap music that was being played. They were at the center of circle of people that were following their lead while hyping them up. I smile slightly as I make eye contact with Danny who mouths, 'Come one', while waving me over. I nod and point to my jacket and he signs okay before going back to banging his head to the music.
Looking away I make eye contact with Rosie as she dances with Ann just out side of the jumping circle. My vision zones in on her movement and at that moment everyone else disappeared. It was just me watching her grind on Ann and dance to the flow of the music and her vibing to the music as she held my gaze. Her dress shimmered as the lights hit the tiny stars all over her dress, making the way she was moving seem even more fluid. She winks and smiles before turning away to dance with Ann once again. I see Ann smirk at her before throwing me a kiss and dancing to the music once again.
It lasted for only a few seconds before I turned back towards Zane as my face started to flare up at what just occurred. Um. What just happened? Was that my imagination?
Shaking my head, I tell Zane, "Danny, told us to come over when we're done here," as I point to their makeshift circle of dancers high off the music.
He hands me a tiny glass filled with a clear liquid that shimmer under the lights, saying, "We'll go over there once we take our jackets back. I'm not going to get theirs, they always make me take care of them. But now, I've got you and we are about to get lit! Now, you have to drink it in one go. Follow my lead. Ready?"
I face him eyeing the liquid, before nodding to him. It looked kind of like water. It should be fine. I was hesitant to take it seeing as I've never had alcohol but there is a first for everyone right.
"Are you sure I should start with this? Isn't tequila super strong? I've never had alcohol so..." I ask Zane as he looks at me excitedly.
"Oh you'll be fine! I had tequila as my first drink, well second drink but it's all the same. Come on, we're wasting time," Zane says pushing the drink towards my lips.
I instinctively open my mouth as he dumps the shot in my mouth in one go. I swallow quickly not liking the taste but soon regret my decision as it feels like fire is traveling in my chest. My eyes widen as I go into a coughing fit as my lungs struggle to take in air. Zane pats my back as he takes his shot with a grimace before clearing his throat afterwards.
"The burn only last a little bit! Now, lets put these jackets away before the alcohol kicks in," He says dragging me through the crowd by my wrist towards the hallway where the bathrooms are.
My head started to feel slightly funny as we headed towards Danny and Shane and I let out a slight giggle at the feeling. Zane looks back at me with a large grin as we make it to circle before pulling me into the center where Danny and Shane were. I had never been dancing before so I didn't know exactly what to do but I looked around me at their movements and decided to follow their lead. I was a large stature so I didn't feel the need to jump up and down; instead I swayed, bounced on the balls of my feet, spun, laughed, smiled and let the music dance across my skin. The music carried my conscious away through the crowd as the tequila was hitting me full force. I didn't want the moment to stop but it was a lot to take in at once and the different hands groping me was being to register.
My sleeveless shirt revealed a single tattoo that I had gotten on my 16 birthday. A moon going through the different fazes with stars scattered around it and my moms name at the very bottom in small cursive letters. I started from my shoulder down to just above my elbow. I didn't plan on getting anymore tattoos since this was the only thing that really matter to me. I was content with the single one.
Bodies rubbed on mine, hands reached out to feel me, the smell of sweat and perfume, and the spinning lights made me feel like I was in a dream.The tequila was not as effect as it was and I was beginning to feel very overwhelmed so I pulled on Zanes arms to gain his attention. He stopped dancing and turned around quickly with a laugh as the same grin hadn't left his face for the past 45 minutes.
"Woah! I didn't see your tattoo! That's awesome!" Zane says stroking my tattoo.
I shy away from his hand laughing awkwardly as I grab his hand in mine and leaning down to his ear, saying, "Thanks! But I need to take a break! Where are one of the bouncer?!"
He realizes what I said after a few seconds before saying"Oh! Uh, let me see," as he looks around quickly.
I scoot a little closer to him to get away from the bodies and hands as he looks through the crowd. I have to leave now.
"Hey, Zane! Don't worry about! I'm just going to step out into the hall real quick, okay?" I say next to his ear. I turn away from him and into crowd as my heart started to pound in my ears. The music drowned out as the sound of my blood rushing through my veins filled my ears.
I squeezed through quickly the crowd mumbling, "Sorry," as I beginning to see dark faces, blank white eyes and large grins within the crowd. There isn't anything out there; you're just overwhelmed. Breath...BREATH! The dark figures came towards me closing in on me as I forced my way through the crowd. They're not real. It's all in your head; don't let your mind rule yo- But I'm wearing their color...I'm wearing black...NO! You're wearing a regular color; its just a color. Glass door flies open as I thrust my body through the door in a last attempt to escape from the shadows drawing near.
I look behind me with wide eyes as the shadows slam into glass door dissipating into nothingness. Turning away from the door, I slump down the wall of the large hallways to rest on the cool black floor. My knees come up to my chest as I wrap my arms around them in attempt to prevent myself from falling apart even more. This is why Rosie told you to stick with someone; you are still not strong enough. Shut up! I need to breath. I-I need a moment...
I lean my head against the wall shutting my eyes and begin my exercise to calm down. People passing by my large huddled throw me look as I mumble the names of mythical creatures I had memorized. Don't worry about them, just try to focus on breathing and their names. The hallways starts to get quiet with only a stray body floating out of a rest room. The tequila was making my head pound along with the scattering of my thoughts. It was like being stuck in a nightmare but I was conscious the whole time. Just focus. I'm trying, dammit!! My body was still shaking like a leaf stuck in the wind as I gripped the end of my hair. I banged my head back against the wall in frustration as tears started leak out of my clenched tight eyes. I can't focus!!
"Woah...what's he doing on the floor?" A voice travels to my ears as the glass door opens letting music spill out into the hallway.
I drop my head letting my hair fall over my face, hoping they didn't see my face and will continue to walk by. You're so weak; look at you.
I shake my head rejecting the voice as I tug at my hair in frustration. Don't deny it. Even they see it. You're joke. More tears leak out my eyes as I try to ignore the voice. I went to therapy for this; I thought I was beginning to be normal. You'll never be normal; you don't even belong here.
A sob racks my body as I drag my hands through my hair to the roots. Help me, please. I don't want to do this, but I don't want to fall into the abyss again.
I go to tug my hair again but cool hands grip my hands harshly stopping me in the process. My head flies up quickly to find out who stopped my nightmare from ending.
My voices comes out foreign to me as I ask, "What are you doing?!"
I almost couldn't recognize my voice as it came out softer and pitiful...terrified. I guess this is what I sound like in my nightmares. My gaze settles on the face of the mysterious fae man that I met at the diner.
"I could ask you the same thing," he says as his voice comes out harsh making me flinch and try to draw my body closer to the wall to get away from his crouched figure.
Clearing his throat, he says in his regular graveled voice, "Why are you sitting out here in the hallway? There are rest rooms right there," as he peers at me.
His hands still gripped mine as I still gripped the roots of my hair not wanting to let go. I met his dark gaze before quickly averting my gaze to my knees.
"I couldn't breathe," I say slowly as I realized he wasn't going to let me not answer the question.
"You couldn't breathe?"
I nod slightly as I loosen the hold on my hair and his hand soon follows suit letting my hands fall to my sides to rest on the floor. We fall into silence as he watches my movement making me feel ashamed of myself.
He turns his head away from me saying, "Give me a key," to a person leaning on the opposite wall.
Someone else is here?!My body jolts as I throw my head up to see who they were but the fae man tilts my head back down with his large hand. Huh?
"Thanks. Now go find those kids we saw last time at the diner and bring them to the rest room," he says while his hand remains gently on my head.
"Are they even here?" the voice from before asks the fae man.
"You came with those same kids, right," the fae man asks me as he turns his attention back to me.
I nod quickly as I wanted to them to get my friends. I'm not alone. I won't go back. My body was still shaking as I was still slightly having a panic attack while my heart still pounded in my chest.
He nods slowly motioning for the guy to get going, before turning back towards me. My eyes darted around me trying to find something to count but it proved futile as everything in the hallway was sleek and smooth. The fae man had proved to be a still distraction but I was still reeling from the unsafe environment and the alcohol. My breathing started to become labored again as I realized I wasn't in the clear yet.
"Okay, lets get you into a room now. I see you're not good just yet. Is that okay?"
Nodding my head, I clutch onto his bare arm meeting his dark gaze as his dark brows furrow at the sight of my face. I was showing yet another stranger my pitiful self but I didn't care at the moment. All I wanted to do was escape the shadows that were peering at me through the glass waiting to drag me back into the abyss.
"I'm gonna help you to your feet now. Don't push me away, okay," He says before hooking an arm under mine and around my back as he helps me to my feet.
I could feel myself slipping as the seconds ticked by but I wasn't sure that was the safest thing to do while I was still in throws of a panic attack. I don't know this mystery man but from the way he was helping me I didn't think he was going to do anything harmful to me. I struggle to keep the fog at bay as he opens a rest room and helps me into the room. The theme of the place stayed the same even in the the lounge room; red and black couches, black floors and walls with a single black fuzzy rug, and sky lights. He sits me on a red couch that had large pillow in the curved corners and goes to sit on a different couch but I grip his wrist stopping him.
Shaking my head, I say slowly, "Stay, please," as I look at him pleading with my eyes.
I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold the fog at bay so I needed to have someone keep the shadows away. My logical thinking was gone and I was once again afraid of the shadows that followed me.
"I'm not leaving. I'm just going to sit on the couch over there," he says as his graveled voice comes out a little strained. No. They're everywhere. Waiting till I'm alone.
"Mmnm, shadows are scary. Stay," I say wanting the mysterious man to hide me away until they went away but I knew with the little bit of reasoning I had left I couldn't ask him do that.
The next best this was just asking him to stay near me until they left me alone. Tears still cascaded out of my eyes without any filter but the fog had filled my mind and I didn't know why I was crying still.
Still clutching his wrist, I tug him lightly until he sighs quietly and sits in front of my legs. The fae man sits in front of my and I finally take notice of his outfit; a blood red suit shirt buttoned up until the first three buttons that revealed the various tattoos, black trousers with a black belt, shiny black shoes, a black and red watch, with the same ring he had on at the diner.
Noticing the rings, I say, "Count," as I point to his rings wanting to count them. I brushed my hair out of my eyes with the back of my hand as I wiped away the leftover tears from my eyes.
"Count? You want to count my rings?" He says softly as he stares at me with emotion swirling in his eyes.
I nod smiling while folding my legs into a pretzel shape as I waited to hear his answer. Pretty. His face reminded me of something but I had slipped farther into the fog than I wanted to and didn't care to think about it.
"Hmm, okay. As long as you promise not to cry anymore today," the fae man says placing his hands in my lap gently.
"Pwomise!" I say excitedly as I hold out my pinky. He wraps his slightly larger finger around mine before touching our thumbs together.
"Lets count together, Cloud," he says lightly as his gravel voice begins to count from right to left.
Our voices blend together as we count his unique rings to six and start again until my breathing and heart rate is normal and all my tears have dried.
"You did an amazing job, Cloud," he says patting my head as he stands up from the floor.
"All done?" I ask watching his movement as pout starts to take place on my face.
"Unfortunately, yes. I'm pretty sure your friends are ready to go home as much as you need to," He says straightening the creases in his pants before looking down at my hunched over figure.
My head drops as I couldn't understand why I needed to go home, "Wanna stay," I say quietly.
He sighs, leaning down to my eye level saying, "Okay, how about this? You have a phone?"
I reach into my pocket handing it to him and wait for him to give it back. By the time he finished with my phone a knock sounds on the tinted glass door. I perk up at the sound wanting to know who was at the door. Rwosie?
"Right on time. It's time for you to leave now, Cloud," he says checking his watch as he hands my phone back to me with a colorful game opened up.
Looking at the colorful game on the screen, I don't notice him walk away towards the door. Dinos? The game was a dinosaur stacking game that let you buy all different types of dinosaurs with the amount of dinosaurs you stack each round. I was too regressed to notice that I could buy different ones but the counting aspect helped to keep me entertained. It was a few minutes later and the fae man was back and telling me my friends were waiting for me.
Jumping up, I hug the fae saying, "Tank you! Shadwows go bye-bye," as I get a whiff of musk and damp rain.
Letting him go, I wave bye -bye as Rosie reaches out her hand for me to take. I grab her hand as we walk down the stairs as we trail behind everyone else. With one last glance at the mysterious man, I get hit with the sudden fear of never seeing him again. I feel a slight pang in my heart as we exit out the backdoor to avoid the large crowd and step out into the early morning air. It had to have been about four am but time seemed to not matter as I was still regressed but not as much as I was before. As soon as my butt hits the seat in the car, my eyes shut and I drift off to sleep not caring about my discarded jacket that was still sitting in one of the locker boxes.

I like the fae man...Who is he?

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉
Word Count: 3974
𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
𝙾𝚑. 𝙼𝚢. 𝙶𝚘𝚍. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐!!!!!! 𝟷.𝟸𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍!!!!! 𝚆𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝟷𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚡𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚜( ˘ ³˘)♥︎