home

Weeks later

We sat on my couch watching a tv show. Ryan had his arm around me. I traced one of his tattoos. "So Thanksgiving is coming up soon." I said randomly. Thanksgiving was in 3 weeks. In 2 weeks the tour would end. I was sad that it was going to end.

"Ummm."

"I was wondering if you would like to come to my place for it. You can even invite your family. I would love to meet them."

"I would love to. And I'm sure my mom would love to meet you."

"My mom would love to meet you too." He held me closer and I feel asleep.
My bus pulled up to my house. I was so glad to be home. I thanked my driver as he parked the bus and got in his car to go home. I graped my keys from my purse. I found the key to my house and let my self in. I threw my key on the table and went up stairs  to my room.

My room was a very big. 3 out of 4 walls were wood and the other on was stone. My bed was on a wooden frame. The bedding was a dark red. On each side of my bed was nightstands. On the left side was a bear lamp and on the right was a buffalo lamp. On one wall was a dresser. One door led to my bathroom and the other door was my closet. Pictures were hung up all over the room. I threw my suitcase on my bed and started unpacking. I gathered up my dirt laundry and went down the hall to where my washer and dryer. I threw the clothes in and went back down stairs.

My down stairs was mostly living room. In between the living room and kitchen was a half wall. My kitchen was a dark brown. A  hallway went down the from the kitchen and living room.  In the hall a  was a couple bed rooms.

It was three days till thanksgiving. I went to my local store and bought everything I needed. I went to the flower portion of the store. I bought 5 different types of flower that were in a arrangements. Every Thursday I went to a nursing home. My honorary grandma lived there. Her name was Edina. She was one of my favorite people. I gave the others to the nurses to give the otherd, to who they wanted. I went and checked out.
I parked my truck in front of the nursing home. I got the arrangements and walked in. Brenda the nurse was at the front desk.

"Hey Madison. How was the tour?"

"It was great."

"Great. Here to see Edina?"

"Yep. Here are 4 others arrangements  to give to some people."

"Your amazing Madison. I know some people that need a good cheer up." She took the flowers and waved me on. I went to where her room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I opened the door and went in.

"Madison. What a lovely suprise! Come sit!" She said putting her book down. I put the flowers in the vase and put it by her bed. Then I pulled up a chair.

"These are beautiful! How was tour?" "It was eventful I meet a guy."

"A guy?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"His name is Ryan. He super sweet. I think I might be falling in love with him." A blush came over my cheeks.

"Love?" I nodded my head.

"Well he most be a great guy for you to be falling in love with him."

"He is. I mean we have had fights already but what couple doesn't fight?"

"Very true. Me and my husband Andy we fought all the time. If we didn't we thought we were sick but we still loved each other."