Hot 20 countdown Ryan's prov

Ryan's prov

I sat on my couch and flipped on the tv. I put it on hot 20 countdown. I went and grabbed a soda out if the fridge. I sat back down when Cody Alan came back on. Sitting next to him was Madison. I spit my soda out.

She looked amazing. She had on an orange long sleave shirt. The color showed off her sun kissed face. He jeans fit her just right. Her hair framed her face. The little make up on her face made it pop even more.
God what did I do? I let the best thing that I had get away. How stupid was I? She had the purest heart of anybody I knew. She was so gentle and kind. She didn't judge me off my reputation, my rap songs, or even my tattoos. She got to know me for me. She loved me and I lost her. Gave her away. Because of my own stupid self.

"Ok I know this next question is kind of personal so I understand if you don't answer but if Ryan was watching this what would you tell him?" Cody Alan asked. My jaw dropped. Why would he ask that question? I felt like crying for Madison. But also for my self. I closed my jaw. I saw her smile at the camera. It felt she was looking right at me. 

"I'd wish him the best of luck and hope he is happy."

Again my jaw dropped. How could she say that. I cheated on her. She should be pissed off at me not hoping I'm happy. I ran my hands through my hair. No i wasn't happy. I wanted her.
I wanted to run and say I was sorry. But I knew she wouldn't forgive me. It was a low blow for me to cheat on her.

"Hey baby you OK?" Came the voice that belonged to Katie Noel. 

"Ya I'm fine." I said shutting the tv off.

"Who was she?"

"Her? She nobody. Just a nobody." I said sadly.

A/N sorry it's a short chapter.