wedding

My alarm clock keeped buzzing. I slapped it with my hand before going back to bed. "Come on little sister."  Jason voice came as he shook me. I felt the bed drip down.

"No. It's to early." More shaking. 

"Come on its your wedding day." I quickly jumped up.

"Your right!" He leaned against the head board smiling at me.

"If I would have know that would have gotten you up." He teased. I rolled my eyes at him. All the girls came in and shooed him out. Telling him that we needed to get ready. Britt started doing my hair and make up. While she did this I rubbed my bump. My little nugget. He or she was getting so big.

"Ok done." I looked in the mirror. My makeup was very natural and light. My hair was curled. The curls  were big and hung down my back. I watched as everybody's got ready. Navy was running around in her little dress.

"Navy! Stop running!" Britt would yell at her. I laughed a little at this.

"Honey you look beautiful." My mom said.

"Thanks mom." My eyes filled with tears.

"No crying yet." She told me.
We got to the little church that we wanted it at. It was filled with people.

"Ok everybody ready?"

"Yes" every one said. I watched the pairs go down. I laughed as Chase went down with Austin. Jason came and wrapped my arm around his elbow.

"I'm so glad you agreed to walk me down the aisle."

"Me too. Are you ready?" I nodded my head and smiled at him. We walked down the aisle. I meet Ryan's eyes. His eyes were red around the rim from about to cry. I smiled at him.  I wiggled my fingers at people to say hello. A lot of the people were country singers. On the front row of my side was my mom. Luke, and Brantley with there kids. Jason handed my hands to Ryan. He kissed my forehead and went to sit down by mom.
The preacher started talking.

"You wanted to say your own values. Ryan go ahead."

"I never thought I would be here. I was the guy that would never settle down. But one look at you all that went out the widow. We have had our ups and downs but they made us stronger. I am so happy for you to be my wife and raise nugget with you. I always love you. And I don't plan on leaving you until I die." I reached my hand out and wiped away his tears.

"Madison your turn."

"Its kind of funny how we meet. I guess we should be thanking Jason because he pushed me to go to the bar. Telling me that I needed to settle down. When I walked in the bar I never expected to be falling in love. And then we went on tour together. I guess that was the universe saying we belonged together. I love you more then life it's self. I can't wait to raise our baby together and be your wife. And you to be my husband."

"Ryan do you take Madison to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Madison do you take Ryan to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You can know kiss your bride." Ryan leaned in. I captured my lips with his. It was slow and sweet. We finally pulled back. "I now present Mr. and Mrs. Upchurch!"

After the ceremony we went and took a lot of pictures. We finally went in to the reception. We ate. Then the speeches were next. Witch was kind of nervous for. Ryan's hand held mine and rubbed circles on it. Jason was first.

"Im  so happy for you little sis. See ain't you glad I pissed you off enough to go to the bar? So here's to the future and your baby."

Then it was Chase. "Madison I've know you so long. I am so happy for you. Ryan you have a special girl right there. You better treat her right. Or you'll have myself, Jason, Luke, and Brantley on your back. I would count on the wifes coming too." We all laughed at that because we knew it was true. All the speeches went great.

"Ok the first dance of the new couple." The dj said. We grapped hands and started dancing. You make it easy came over the speakers. We swayed on the floor.

"I'm so happy right know." I told Ryan.

"I am too. How does it feel to Mrs. Upchurch." I pretended to think about it.

"It feels pretty good." I said laughing. Soon everybody was dancing.

"Y'all want to cut the cake?" We both nodded.

"So I'm super excited about this cake. As we  all know those two are expecting. So we all thought it would be fun to find out right know. So when they cut the cake, the cake will be dyed. Pink for a baby girl or blue for a baby boy." Britt called. "So when y'all came in for the wedding we handed you a raffle ticket to put in a jar of what you think the baby will be. The jar that got the most votes was for a baby boy. So let's see if y'all were right!"

They handed me and Ryan a knife. We put the knife in the cake and cut a piece. We pulled it out. The cake was blue for a boy. I gasped. Ryan let out a little yell. The crowd let out cheers. Ryan pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"We're having a boy!" I smiled as tears came out. I was so excited.