mama's house

The drive was a lot longer going home. The radio filled the silence. As the tears streamed down my face. I finally got to my house. I threw my keys on the table not really caring where they landed. I went up to my bed room and collapsed on my bed. I grabbed a pillow and wrapped my body around it. I couldn't belive he would cheat on me. Thought keep bouncing around my head. The tears had finally went to sniffing and my head was pounding. No more boy! Was the last thought I had before falling asleep. 

I woke up in a bad mood. Witch I knew I would. I got the coffee pot going. Once it was done I grabbed a mug and filled it up. I went outside through the garage. There sat that damn pick of mine and Ryan. Just like that all the memories of fix the truck came back. Anger came to me and I threw the mug at the truck with as much force as I could manage. The mug went all over in a thousands of pieces as coffee spilled all over.

"I need to get out of here.There is to much memories here. I just need to clear my head of him." I said as I  threw clothes in my suitcase. Not really caring which clothes were thrown in. I threw my make up in, and phone charger in. I slammed it clothes and zipped it up with force. I threw it in the truck, got in the truck and peeled out.

When driving I called Britt. "Hey girl! Why haven't I heard for you in for ever?" I could just see her narrowing her eyes. I sniffle as the tears were threatening to come out.

"Sorry Britt."

"Madison are you ok? What's going on?"

"It's over Britt. He cheated on me." Silent was heard on the line.

"I'll kill him!"

"Britt no. I'm headed to mom's house do you think Jason and you can come down?"

"Madison of course. We will be there by tonight and you can tell me what happened. Ok?"

"Ok thank you."

"Your welcome hon. See you later." I hung up thankful that I had a great sister in law. I got my suit case out of my truck and walked to the door.

I took a breath and knock on the door. My mom's face appeared in the door way. "Hi Mama." I said waving.
My mom had led me to the kitchen table and sat me down.

"I'll make some coffee and you can tell me what happened." I twisted my hands around the mug. "Madison what happened?"

"He cheated on me mama." I said crying as I told her the story. After I finished she wrapped me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Madison. You can stay as long as you want you know that. He wasn't good enough for you anyway. I should go have your brother kill him!" I sent her a sad smile. "But I won't! Because he deserves to see how special you are  and how crappy his life will be with out you!" She nodded as say that she was right.

After a little bit I went back to my bed room. My room was still the same as when I was in high school. The only changs was instead of a twin bed there was a king bed. The bed spread was a light blue. On my wall was photos of my family and friends. With poster also covering the wall. George Strait, Wille Nelson and other were on the wall.

A little while later there was knock on the door. Mom went over and got it. In came Britt, Jason, and the kids. Britt handed the bags to Jason and come over to me. She grabbed my hand pulling back towards my room. We sat on the bed as I told her what had happened. I was making progress I didn't cry as nearly as much as when I told mom. "Ooo honey Nobody should do that with anybody. " She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back.

Night had rolled around. I was sitting on the porch swing looking up at the stars. The porch light glow softly behind me. My legs were under neath me. I felt somebody come a sit down by me.

"It's a beautiful night tonight." Jason's voice came from beside me.

"Come on I know you want to do it."

"Do what?" I turned and looked a him.

"To tell me that you were right. You were right that he would break my heart." I said as yet more tears came out. He pulled me close and wrapped me in a hug.

"I'm not going to tell you that. I was going to say he was a dead man." I chuckled a little at this.

"I just don't get it Jason. Why do the do this to me?"

"You want to know why?" I nodded my head.

"Because they are scared of you. You are an independent women that know what she wants and will go after what she wants. She won't sit around a wait for somebody to hand it to you." I smiled up at him. I snuggled closer to him. His arm wrapped around my shoulders. "I was going to wait a bit to tell you but I want me and you to do a tour together. My manager talked to Kerri and she said yes."

"Ooo my god Jason really?" We have done tours together but that was when we were both starting out.

"Really little sis."

"What would I do with out you big bro?"

"I'm pretty sure you would be lost." He winked at me as I rolled my eyes at him but still smiled.