Chapter 11: Determination

Subaru felt nauseous as he started to see two giant heartless again, which caused him to look at his stomach for a moment, seeing that he was still alive. He looks around and notices that Sora is not around, helping him pinpoint where exactly he ended up.

So like a game, my safe point moved from the village being attacked by the heartless to the capital already being attacked by the heartless. If that is the case, then at least I know how to avoid the issue but that would mean...getting that damn Julius's help.

Subaru hated the thought of needing help yet knowing that they are dealing with an enemy that his master defeated along with Elsa, they are going to need someone as skilled as Julius. He did things similar on his first round against the Darkside heartless yet the difference her is that he used Thunder as he was jumping onto his head before landing a few blows which paid off in taking down one of the Darkside heartless since the moment it disappeared, a heart had appeared for a moment before disappearing as well.

Similar to before, he started to fall to his death and was eventually saved by Julius and similar to the previous events he told him,

"You should be careful now, Natsuki Subaru. We wouldn't want you to get killed for Emilia-sama's sake."

Instead of being mad at Julius, he nodded and told him to give him a little hand in taking care of the Darkside heartless

Instead of being mad at Julius, he nodded and told him to give him a little hand in taking care of the Darkside heartless. Julius noticed the humbleness in Subaru's words and accepted to help out, with Subaru providing magic cover while the knight went to do physical damage. Subaru summoned Fire and Thunder to give Julius an opening to take out the heartless with just one hit. With this, the two felt goof and their conversation went similar as before, with Julius asking for Sora yet Subaru's response was different.

"He probably went to face off the person that is causing all of this."

"Is that so? We should probably assist him then but before doing that, let's help out the other knights. They might be having trouble without us to give them a hand."

Subaru nodded and similar to his previous time, he assisted Julius in taking out enough heartless for the knights to be able to push through. The difference he made in this loop was to use a couple of magic abilities, wanting to quickly take out the heartless in order to get Julius and himself to Crusch and Felix's location as fast as possible before Marluxia or Elsa get to them. The knights were slightly envious of Subaru in this case, thinking that he was trying to show off his power to them. Julius could tell that the knights were not exactly happy with Subaru being there and quickly went to Subaru to tell him,

"Considering how things are, we sure do need Felix here with us. He can heal all those who are wounded. Could you go get Felix for us?"

'Huh? Wait a minute, this isn't how events went. Why is he entrusting me to go get Felix already.'

Subaru paused himself for a moment to think on what he did differently but before he could think about such things, he knew that he needs Julius to join him in the case he ends up having both Marluxia and Elsa attack them again. He thought of the possible words he could use to get Julius to join him until something came into mind.