Chapter 23: Aftermath

Subaru and the group all arrived at the capital where the injured were being healed, which caused both Sora and Subaru to start looking around for Rem, both of them worried about the blue haired maid. As they looked around for the injured, Yabuto and Waraki both realized that their best friend was alongside the warriors here which made the two go in search of Kishida. As the two groups search for their respective friends, with Subaru beginning to question everything since he knows for sure that the white whale was taken down.

'How did this happened? How?! I know the White Whale was defeated so how does everybody but Master Sora and I not know who Rem is again?!'

As the two search around with everything they can muster, Sora desperately searches in fear that the Organization might have done something while Subaru is afraid that he would have to redo everything he worked so hard for. As they searched around for a while, both groups met up in one point with Subaru starting to panic like his master.

"Newbie, have you seen Kishida?"

"No...have you all seen Re- er I mean have you all seen a blue haired maid around."

"Sorry Newbie but we haven't seen any maids among the wounded."

"Damn it, where the hell is Kishida?! Did the witch cult get to him?!"

"No, we took down the Witch cult." 

Sora added in, having confidence that Rem and Kishida were not attacked by the witch cult yet he is unsure himself. As the four had their bloods cold with fear that something bad happened to their friend, they all noticed Felix running around in search of Crusch. This caused them all to now turn their thoughts on the organization, knowing that they are the logical ones to have done something like this. Felix approached the four and asked them if they knew where Crusch was.

"Sorry Ferris, but newbie, his master, Waraki, and I haven't seen Miss Crusch though we haven't found a maid the newbie and his master are looking for or even Kishida."

"Ferris?"

"Another nyame for me, anyway could it be the witch cult?"

"I don't think so Ferris, I believe that Subaru's master has some enemies that are after him. They could've taken-"

Waraki was interrupted when a corridor of darkness appeared in front of them with Subaru and Sora both pulling their keyblades while Waraki and Yabuto stood behind the keyblade wielders to protect Felix. The corridor stood opened for a moment to reveal Kishida holding Rem and with Crusch by his side. The five of them were happy to see the three were alive and quickly surrounded the three yet Sora and Subaru had themselves ready to fight when all of a sudden Replica Riku appeared from the corridor of darkness.

 The five of them were happy to see the three were alive and quickly surrounded the three yet Sora and Subaru had themselves ready to fight when all of a sudden Replica Riku appeared from the corridor of darkness

"Riku..."

"Master Sora, do you know this person?"

"Of course he does, I was his best friend but apparently he doesn't care enough to want to go back, to be with his real friends."