Chapter 22: The Keyblade's chosen ones

Marluxia began the fight by having his nobody that he fused with to charge at the two boys and their ground dragon, causing the three to move out of the way of the attack

Marluxia began the fight by having his nobody that he fused with to charge at the two boys and their ground dragon, causing the three to move out of the way of the attack. As the three dodge, Subaru casts Fira at Marluxia's direction only for one of the scythes to deflect off the fireball. 

Subaru was surprised by this and quickly jumped onto the Patrasche with the ground dragon managing to get her owner out of there safely while Sora attempted to hit Marluxia directly only for wind magic cast by the Organization member to knock the keyblade wielder away. As Sora was sent away, Subaru tried casting Thunder yet it was to no avail as Marluxia took the hit without a scratch.

'Damn, if the Sin archbishop of Sloth wasn't tough enough on his own, this jackass is just much tougher.'

Subaru got Patrasche to lead him away from Marluxia for a moment to allow him to think of some kind of strategy in doing some damage

Subaru got Patrasche to lead him away from Marluxia for a moment to allow him to think of some kind of strategy in doing some damage. As he was figuring something out, Sora gets back on his feet and contemplates on using Ultima form to face off Marluxia yet he looks at his Kingdom Key and knows that he should defeat him with his own strength. 

He smiled and quickly charged at Marluxia once again, preparing to strike down the Organization member within a few hits. Marluxia moves the Specter nobody to counter all of Sora's attacks with its Scythes, showing Sora that the fight won't be as easy as it was in Castle Oblivion.

Marluxia smiles and quickly summons wind magic once again to send Sora flying again. Subaru observes this and quickly tells Patrasche to get closer to Marluxia, having a plan in beating their opponent. As they are getting closer, Subaru jumps up towards Marluxia to mislead him in an attack yet the Organization member simply grabs him by his head and punches his gut before sending him flying off. Subaru was at first in pain before giving him a smile, catching Marluxia's attention.

He looked around until he noticed that one of the scythes was destroyed. As this caught his attention, he quickly had the Specter nobody dash backwards to avoid Sora's quick attack. As he dodged the attack, he quickly summoned three flowers which blossomed within a few seconds to reveal that they are weapons that contain lasers. 

As the lasers fired directly at Sora's direction, Subaru quickly had Patrasche to push him back into the action, determined to prove his worth. As Subaru manages to get near Sora, he casts Reflect on both himself and his master in order for the two to not get hit by the lasers being shot by the flowers.