Chapter 39: Bounded by fate

As Petra and Kishida were getting closer and closer to Rem's door, Kishida stops Petra from moving forward when he can tell that something is wrong. He waits for a moment before he quickly manages to deflect off an attack aimed for Petra. As he blocked off the attack, he looked and could tell by the shape of the dark silhouette that it's Elsa, the Bowel Hunter.

 As he blocked off the attack, he looked and could tell by the shape of the dark silhouette that it's Elsa, the Bowel Hunter

"You! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"My My, you must be one of the knights. It is an honor."

"Don't give me that! Why the hell are you here?!"

"Sorry but I can't answer that, not like it matters since you are a witness and my job requires no witnesses."

"Of course, you were sent here to kill the residents of this mansion. Who hired you? That's an order."

"Sorry again knight but I don't answer to you. Sorry for being such a bad girl."

Kishida knew that he has to fight off against Elsa to protect Petra, causing him to quickly say to the little maid,

"Little one, go and get to safety."

"What? B-But what about-"

"Don't worry about me, I will be fine. I can take care of this one."

"My My, those are some bold words."

"Trust me Bowel Hunter, I may have lost my arm but that doesn't mean I will go down easily."

"I hope you can live up to those expectations, knight."

"The name is Kishida Hisafumi, one of the knights of Lugnica."

"Elsa Granhiert, the one who will send you to the angels."

Elsa and Kishida look at each other for a moment before rushing each other, both clashing weapons. As Kishida and Elsa begin their fight, Petra starts running downstairs to leave the mansion and to get to safety while worried for Kishida's safety. As she was running down the stairs with tears in her eyes, she could hear Yabuto yelling out to Frederica,

"Get Beatrice-sama and Rem to safety! Waraki and I can handle the Mabeast!"

"Just don't get yourselves killed!"

Petra continued to run and run down the stairs until she reached the entrance only to be blocked by someone in an organization outfit. She looked up and can only see a silhouette of a person with medium long hair yet she can't tell who it is. She steps back and prepares to run yet a couple of nobodies appeared and surrounded her. This caused Meow Wow dream eater to appear in order to protect Petra.

"Hmm. That dream eater won't be enough to defend you. I suggest you come with me without resisting if you wish to not"

"..."