Chapter 55: Gathering forces

Author's note:

1. My friend D4RKV1N3 is doing a Kingdom Hearts x MHA story that is connected to my story, go check it out. It is called "Beyond Darkness: Plus Ultra!", go give it a check. The timeline for this is D4RKV1N3's story takes place at the beginning of Arc 5 of my story.

2. Before reading this, keep in mind there will be some Arc 6 spoilers of the main story with some changes.

------------------------------------

Sora and the group had taken a few days in traveling towards the mansion with Julius and Anastasia learning that Sora and Subaru are from other worlds. Sora knows that once Donald learns of this, he will not hear the end of this. As the group was arriving towards the second mansion, the group looked outside the carriage to see Yabuto, Kishida, and Waraki all three doing their usual training with Frederica observing the training session. Sora observed closely on their fight and can tell that they had improved their fighting styles within the few days he alongside the others were gone since each attack was sharp and their defense were swift.

Kishida had managed to prove himself to be on the same level has his friends now, being able to use his hook hand to deflect a couple attacks when his sword is not available. Julius observed the three knights, having recalled his time when the four of them were undergoing training to become official knights of Lugnica. He knows that the three had gotten stronger, with Kishida being probably being even more skilled than he was when he had both his arms.

'Although you have a handicap, I can tell that you are more skilled than when you were during the fight against the Witch cult and the Sin Archbishop of Sloth.'

As the group was closing in towards the mansion, Frederica looked at their direction and quickly alerted the three knights that Sora, Subaru, and the others had returned. The four of them quickly made their way towards the carriage, all four of them happy to see the Emilia camp having returned from their trip to Priestella. Once the carriage had stopped, Subaru opened the door with everyone following the boy out. Frederica had noticed that Garfiel wasn't with the group, causing her to worry about her little brother. She approached Subaru to ask what happened at the watergate city.

"Subaru-sama, what happened to Garf? Also where is Otto-san?"

"Ah yes, they are both helping the city get rebuild after the Witch cult and the Organization had attacked the city."

"Witch cult?"

Waraki spoke out with some interest in his voice, now wishing that he went with the group instead of staying and defending the mansion. Subaru, Sora, and Julius all three turned towards Waraki, all three knowing that he has an interest because the Witch cult was mentioned. Subaru quickly tried changing the subject by saying,

"Aside from that, we had taken care of it. Master Sora took down the Sin Archbishop of Wrath and Reinhard, that Xehanort guy, myself, and also Master Sora managed to take down the Sin Archbishop of Greed."

"Wow, that is impressive newbie."

"Damn it, I wish I was there to see the jackass who took my arm die but congrats Subaru for managing to pull this off."

"Yeah, I also wish I was there to help but I'm glad you all made it out alive."

Yabuto, Kishida, and Waraki all three patted Subaru in the back, all three proud that their friend was involved in beating the Sin Archbishop of Greed. As the three were proud of their friend, they all noticed Julius, curious on who is this new knight since they don't remember him. Yabuto being the leader of the three approached Julius to introduce himself and his friends to the new knight.