Interlude 5: Assassin sisters

Elsa Granhiert and Meili Portroute were both on the run, having been avoiding the Emilia camp as much as possible to avoid drawing 'mother's' attention towards the camp since she's still after the two.

While on the run from the Sin Archbishop of Lust, the two were wondering what kind of troubles Sora and Subaru have gotten themselves.

"Don't you think we should've helped them, onee-chan?" The little girl asked, starting to feel bad that she didn't went along to help the others in saving the two keyblade wielders.

Elsa took notice of this, prompting her to look forward with a serious expression.

"We made the right choice, Meili." The assassin spoke confidently to the little girl's question. "Trouble tends to follow us."

"That's never stopped us before!" Meili retorted, wanting to remind the Bowel Hunter that they've gotten themselves into danger multiple of times before meeting Subaru or Sora.

Elsa kept looking forward as she knew what her assassin sister was trying to say.

"You have a point there, but this is different. Would you want 'mother' to find that friend of yours only because you were with her?"

"..." The little girl remained silent as she heard what the Bowel Hunter had said, thinking on the question asked.

Meili looked down as she realized that Elsa made a point, due to them being hunted down by 'mother' and her associates as well as witch cultists, that would put a target for anyone with them.

The last thing she wants is to lose Petra after finally having had the chance to speak with her without Petra being forced to since the little maid girl was curious to know about kid Sora.

Meili continued to think on this though since she thought back on Sora's fight with the Witch of Envy and how he definitely could take on 'mother'.

"But Sora's strong, Onee-chan. He could beat 'mother'!"

"That is true, Sora's capable of beating her however we would still be bringing her and those associated with her towards Sora and the others. We need to be smart. We can't be careless just because we have Sora there when he wouldn't be there at the beginning when searching for him and that other boy."

"..." Meili stopped on her tracks when she heard this, catching the Bowel hunter's attention.

She paused as well to turn towards her small partner, a bit curious on why she stopped as well as the surprised facial expression she had.

"What's the matter?"

"...you've changed."

"Hm?" Elsa tilted her head at this, curious by this comment.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You, the most reckless person I've ever known, to be cautious about others...where's the real Elsa?"

"I'm still me, Meili. You are just being silly."

"Silly? You would make such a mess just to get someone's bowels without a care of the world. Right now, you are talking about not wanting to go and help Sora when you clearly wanted to. Especially when you could've cut some bowels over there in the other kingdom."

"I know." Elsa said calmly as she turned around. "I know what I missed, but that's fine. There'll be another chance in getting some Vollachian bowels."

"That's..." Meili couldn't finish her sentence as she can't believe how much Elsa's change.

'When does Elsa turn down a chance for a new set of bowels?'

She thought on the moment Sora had won Elsa and her over to their side, how slowly over the two years she's become less murder happy.

Kingdom Hearts: Saving Life in Another Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें