Chapter 2

As I continued to drive I found the read light come up as soon as I tried to move. I couldn't move up anymore so I had to move back or else I'll get fined.

I changed the gear to reverse and was almost after to go back as the back of my car hit the front of another car.

"Fuck!!" I said to myself.

The lights go up fast so I decided to just keep driving. Who cares. This man is prolly going to work so he won't come after me. Will he?

He did. He fucking did! Oh my godddd!!! He is following me. How do you know it's a he. What if it's a she?

Who cares Maya. Keep driving!

As soon as I got to the spot, it was 9:00 AM. The parking lots were almost filled and only a free slots were left.

Parking and me were never best friends. And today was one of those days. Who cares. I can't be any later or i won't get the job.

I ran inside and noticed the car that I hit following me. Yikes!

He's gonna make a scene in front of Mr.Singh.

Aiyoooooo!!

Who cares. I'll get there fast enough. As soon as I entered, I realized the Mr.Singh. The king of punctuality wasn't even here.

"Ma'am. Have a seat. I'm Priya. I'm Siddharth sir's assistant as for now. I hope you get the job cause it's very lonely with him bossing me around all by myself." Priya said.

(Janhvi Kapoor as Priya)

"So I have signed up to reck my life?" I asked.

"Maybe?"She said.

"By the way I'm Maya." I said.

"I thought mr. Singh was punctual. Why is he not here yet?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not sure. He's usually here by 8:45." She said.

Suddenly an old man entered the building. Was he that Singh guy?

"Ma'am. You were the one who hit the car right?" He started.

"What? No. You hit my car. You should be happy that I didn't make you pay for the damage." I said.

"Maya, shut up." Priya whispered to me.

"What?" I asked as I found a Handsome young man walked inside.