Chapter 12

A few days had passed and our relationship was only getting better than ever. He still doesn't like to talk about his family but I need to figure out a way to bring him back with his family.

I mean I have experience. Amma's brothers were never really in good relationship with my dad but after my tiny drama, they all became very tight.

First I need to find his family members. All I know is pritambur and he's the prince. What can I do when this man doesn't even let me go out by myself.

Wait what if I ask him if I can just go to india all by myself and search more about pritambur and find something.

"Siddharth?" I said.

"What?" He asked as he was cutting the onion.

"I want to go out." I said.

"I told you Maya. You can't go out till..." he started.

"No like a vacation. To a different country. Maybe even india?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I want to go somewhere else than to sit here all day. I'm gonna get depression if I stay here all by myself." I said.

"Ok so you want to go to india?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"You have family there?" He asked.

"Yeah one or two." I lied. My parents aren't even in good terms with the ones that live in india and everyone else is like spread out in different countries.

"Alright then." He said.

"You're going to chennai?" He asked.

"No Hyderabad. I have a family who lives there." He said.

"Ok, so I'll book a ticket and I guess it's the most safest idea and I can't Believe I didn't even think of this." He said.

"See, Maya's a genius." I said.

"I never said you weren't did i?" He asked.

"You admit it too? Really?" I asked.

"I don't have time to argue with you mrs. Let me finish cooking cause madam can't even cook her own breakfast." He said.

"Just watch and see, I'll become a better chef than you." I said.

"Maybe then I won't have to cook for you?" He asked.

"Just book me my ticket. I'll inform my uncle." I said.

"Let me talk to Vignesh uncle about it." He said.

"No. Don't." I said.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Cause he hates those people." I said.

"What? So if he hate them then why do you want to go?" He asked.

"Cause I'm in good terms with them." I said.

"Whatever. I'm still talking to.." he started.

"You don't even love me!" I started my drama.

"Sheesh! You're turning into your old self." He said.

"See, you are too. You don't even trust me and love me. How do you expect me to... love you back?" I asked.

"God! Fine. I want whoever this family members are to talk to me do that I can instruct them just in case Shanthosh tries to harm you after." He said.

"Fine." I said thinking of the best way to make a fake uncle.

"Alright, come let's eat." He said when he was done.