Chapter 21

Siddharth POV:

"No like for real." She said.

"You're just over stressed cause of the wedding. Plus you didn't get any sleep. So go sleep already." I said.

"This is the first time." She said with a smile.

"Come on, let's go sleep." I said pulling her away.

I swear I saw her talking to herself. But maybe she was doing it cause she went nuts today. She was tired. I looked at the water in the pool and how cooling it looked.

"Come on." She pulled me along as we left the pool area.

The next day, I woke up happy that we were getting married. I was ready for this marriage. As much as I wasn't ready for the first time we got married, I was eagerly waiting to tie the knots now.

"Is the groom ready?" Theepan walked in.

"Hey!" I said.

"Sorry we didn't get to talk much but I guess we can after the marriage." He said.

"Yeah. You gotta tell me all the secrets Maya's been hiding from me." I said.

"Bet!" He was excited about this.

Soon I was taken out to the mandap where the marriage was to be happening, so many people were there. Everyone except my parents.

My parents didn't want to come. Why would they. The wanted their separate life. But now I have vijay and Granny.

I was waiting eagerly to see my wife and after long waiting, she entered wearing this beautiful red saree.

Damnnn she's so hot! She's your wife man. Relax!!

I smiled at her as she blushed. Maya was never that girl who would want to feel shy but with me, she gets shy way too often.

After hours of mantra chanting, the priest told me to tie the knots. I tied it around her neck. We followed the rest of the traditions and finally we were allowed to eat.

I havnt ate since morning. Neither has she. She was blushing today but the other day, she was crying,

I loved the shade of redness on her cheeks even through the full makeup. What was even more happier was that she was blushing for me.

After eating, we were dismissed to our room. I knew my wife wasn't ready for the next part so I knew I would wait but teasing her wasn't something I can keep away from.

I walked toward her and she froze. Damnnn!! She was scared. Or more like she was nervous.

"Siddharth." She said.

"Maya, you don't even have to te.." I started but this girl didn't even let me finish.

"I love you Siddharth! I don't think any pain will hurt if I'm going to be experiencing it with you." She said.

"Maya, you're not ready for the.." She did t let me finish.

"I know that I'm ready. It's been almost a month and you don't even think I'm ready. Yes I'm ready. I liked you since Idek when but I know I had a thing for you since day one." She said.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"The few seconds before I found out you were my boss, I was actually planning on flirting with you. You know..." she said.