Chapter 7

"Good morning sir." Maya stepped in as I was working.

She had me worried all morning when she didn't show up. I've never been worried about anyone. After my mom and dad got a divorce I decided to go just leave the kingdom. Everything that seem to be happiness became just memories.

Here I had no family. Just friends. But I never really got close to any friends. My staffs were my responsibility but I'm sure what I feel for Maya is more than just what I feel for anybody else.

As soon as I turned around, my eyes got glued to her and refused to move away. Damn! She looked hot in a saree and she was literally glowing like an Angel.

"Oh you're finally here. What are you up to today?" I asked trying to end the awkwardness that she prolly get too with my stares.

"Nothing much. Just a little revenge game with the so called Santhosh narayanan." She said

"What the hell did you do?" I asked or more like shouted .

I was freaking out by this point. I heard from an officer that something happened in his office and he was damn mad. It wasn't something that concern me so let it be.

"I prank-called him." She said as I sighed in relief.

Whatever happened and Maya better not be connected in any way. If she was, she is in so much trouble and might even be very dangerous for her.

"You what?" I asked.

"I called him from a private number and called him at like 3:00 AM." She said.

Damn this girl! Can't she keep away from trouble for ones? Nuthead. I've never came across another person like her ever in my life.

"You're not gonna change. Let's hope he doesn't find out it's you. Now would you type all of this up for me?" I asked handing a few files.

"Can I change first?" She asked.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked.

Fuck was I not supposed to say that?

"Oh alright then." She said with a smile and left taking the files.

A few hours later, I got a call from my friend Vikram. I walked outside to talk to him cause he was waiting for me in the parking area.

"the report right? I think I found a new clue." He said.

Vikram was one of my close friend who was a cop in mufti.

"Yeah just email everything and we need to talk about this this weekend." I said.

"Have you heard? someone took all the files all ripped and burned it at Santhosh's office." I said.

"Yeah. I'm honestly wondering who even had the guts to do this! Santhosh does have enemies. It's gonna be hard for him to figure out whom." Vikram said.

"Alright I'll have to get back to work." I said as I walked back inside to my cabin.

As soon as I open the door, I find Maya cleaning my table with a cloth.

She she was turned to the side her whole waist was visible. Fuck! Why the hell am I looking at her waist right now?

Siddharth control yourself! I've never had an emotional feeling toward anyone before. This women is making me fall in love.

"Maya, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I accidently spilled tea so I'm cleaning it." She said,

What the hell? This girl is the total opposite of me. I wouldn't want a girl like this before I found her but now, I wouldn't say no if I was married to her.

She made me smile and nobody has done that before.

That was when I get a call from Raj, the police officer.

"What happened Raj?" I asked.

"Sir, it's your assistant. We found out before him. She was the one who broke in yesterday. We hid this from him but her life is literally at risk right now!" He said.

"What?" I was beyond mad right now!

"Maya!" I shouted so loud Priya came in to see what happened.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Are you really this dumb? Do you not know how to use your damn brain?" I yelled.

"What?" She asked softly and confused. But I can tell she would cry any minute.

"Who the hell told you to go set Santhosh Narayanan's place one fire?" I asked.

"I..." she started.

"Get the hell out of my sight right now! Go home and don't come out till I tell you to! Security!!" I called the security.

"Go with her and stay with her 24/7. Make sure Santhosh's men don't come anywhere closer. I'll ask Vikram to sent a cop too." I instructed.

"What? I don't need all this." She said.

"Sure you don't. Just shut up and don't mess anything more than it already is. He still doesn't know it's you. But when he finds out! You're screwed as fuck! Now go! Away from my sight cause I don't know what I'll do to you right now!" I shouted.

Though she was clumsy, she was a strong girl. She held back her tears no matter how much I yelled at her.

"Go!" I tell her as she stood there staring at me.

"Sir, Ik I messed up big time. I'm really sorry!" She said.

"Are you deaf? I said leave." I said as she walked away with the security.

"Vikram. I need help." I called him.

"Wow, so this was the brave girl? I must meet her and say thank you for how she did what I wasn't able to do!" Vikram said.

"Not funny! Now pleaseee sent help to all the people in her family cause before Santhosh finds out! Everyone in her family is in danger. I need to talk to Vignesh uncle about this." I said .

"Already on it man." Vikram said.

"Ok just keep santhosh from finding out!" I said as I got a call from Raj.

"One sec I'll call you back." I said as I picked up the call.

"Sir, santhosh found the car number cause with the cctv footage. He found out it's Maya ma'am." He said.

"Fuck!! Where is her car?" I asked.

"She didn't have it when she came sir. She said she came by cab." Priya said.

"So who has her car?" I asked .

"I'll just have to call her and see. " I said.

"Hello sir?" She said.

"Maya, listen carefully. He found your car number and found out who you are. It's so risky and you need to tell me where your car is right now." I said.

"It's with my parents. My mom and dad took it." She said.

"Fuck!!" I said.

"Why what happened?" She asked worried.

"Relax. Don't worry we're gonna find them." I said.