i guess this is happening now

You and Saiki walked home together. In complete silence. Well, if you count conversing telepathically as silence.
Sooo, I made you coffee jelly. I was gonna surprise you with it when we got to yours but I'm guessing you already knew.
A hum for a yes as a response as always.
The ingredients were just lying around so I thought, why not? You were lying. You spent two hours searching the store for the best ingredients, almost getting kicked out because you were keeping the store from closing on time. You then spent all night trying to make it just right and after many failed attempts (you could cook but god forbid you try to bake), you finally created something you could present to him that wouldn't poison him.
But I'm guessing you know that I'm lying.
Yup. you. He had seen the effort you put in to make the coffee jelly, your mind was set on one thing: seeing him smile again. He had to admit. He was a little flustered.
Thank you. you

Once you reached his, you took out the bag of coffee jelly you stored in an insulated bag. You had a whole thing planned to say to him and this exact moment had been relived in your head multiple times but now that you were there, you had no idea what to say.
Thank god you didn't need to. The door swung open and a lovely lady poked her head through.
"Ku?" she asked in a singsong voice.
Ku? That's an adorable nickname. Ku. You giggled, before remembering the psychic could hear every part.
I mean cute in a baby way. Like a child. Like not cute, attractive.
This is no use, is it?
No. you
"A girl?" his mother had finally noticed you, instantly inviting you in as you shook your head rapidly.
"No ma'am, I really can't. I must go home to cook dinner for my mother." Your mum came home late every night, tired from her double shifts. She has never had time to cook. Tonight, you had plans to prepare creamy pasta.
It's better if you do stay. That way, I can keep an eye on you while we do homework. you
Ku- Saiki, sorry. Did you hear what I just said? I need to cook for my mother.
"Oh, lucky for you, I made extra dinner tonight! Extra creamy pasta. If you like, you can stay for dinner at ours and take some home to your mother!" His sweet mother chimed in.
"I, no, it's, no, it's fine really I wouldn't want to burden you". Smooth. You communicated to him.
It was actually just a coincidence. you.

No. It wasn't. Saiki had sent your story to his mother, along with everything else about your mark of death. His mother didn't catch on very quickly but all she knew was that this lovely, sweet girl needed to stay with her lovely, sweet boy.
"Well, come on in!" You had to go now. There was no turning back. His mother was just so sweet and she insisted so much, you just couldn't turn her down.