Slughorn

it's potion time

I'm holding hands with Mia

the old man Slughorn start talking about Vernisium when Potter and Ron walk in

"Harry, I was wondering when you would show" Slughorn says "no matter get out your books"

"Uh sir" Potter says "Ron and I don't really have our books yet"

"Go get some out of the cupboard" he instructs

they of course fight over the damn new one

"Who can tell me what this is" Slughorn asks

both Mia and I raise our hand

"Mr. Snape" he calls

"That is Amortia" I tell "It enhances a love that someone already has. It is said that the smell of the potion is those who you love"

"Excellent" Slughorn praises "10 point to Slytherin. Please tell us what you smell"

"Jasmine, old books, parchment, ink; the essence of Hermione Granger" I tell

Mia blushes while the other girls coo

"Professor, you haven't told us what the last one is" Perkins points out

"Ah" the old man says "Mr. Snape, perhaps, you could enlighten us"

I yawn "A luck potion; way to hard to make in my opinion"

Mia elbows me hard

she just can't keep her hands off me

"We will be brewing Draught of Living Death" Slughorn informs "If anyone can manage to brew an expectable draught they will receive the luck potion"

that baby is mine

we all start brewing

fucking Potter won

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm leading Mia into the Great Hall when she leads me to the Slytherin table

"Planning on sitting here, love?" I ask "not that I mind"

"Maybe" she whispers

"So Granger" Perkins starts her shit "What kind of potion did you use on Snape?"

"I don't need to rely on a potion unlike you pug" Mia spits

sounds of laughter go around the table

"Whatever you did we will find out" Greengrass says "then Snape will be mine"

oh shit Mia looks angry

she grabs my leg but lands on my-uh-middle leg "Sebastian is mine"

I lean into her eat "Your touching my snake Lioness. Not that my snake doesn't love it but uh he might get sick and puke white sticky residue"

Mia turns to me "Oh" then she runs her hand up and down my 'leg' where people can't notice "should I stop? I don't want to make the snake sick"

"No" I say a little to loudly causing people to look

I flip some people off before turning towards Mia "He just feels constricted to these tight pants; I don't suppose we could take them off somewhere. He really does love when you play with him"

Mia bights my earlobe slightly making it look like she's only hugging me "Does this snake not like tight spaces?"

"He does but prefers them to be warm and uh moist" I nod "In fact he loves the wet; likes to be licked and sucked"