Chapter Nine

Sophie entered the children's room just as Ellie woke up from her nap; she picked her daughter up holding her close "Mummy, mummy look at this" Nico calls out as he runs into the room holding out a picture he had drawn after spending some time with Alec. Sophie sat on his Nico's bed with Ellie on her lap and took the picture from him, to see what he had drawn "It's the four of us, see mummy there's you and daddy and me and Ellie" He had the biggest smile on his face "Aww sweetie that's so good. You've even drawn the castle in the background" Sophie smiled and wrapped her arm around him pulling him in for a hug "I tried drawing the castle but it was hard" He replied, as he hugged her back. Sophie stood up with Ellie and held her hand out to Nico "Come on" They walked across the hall into her and Demetri's shared room with Nico closing the door behind them. Sophie placed Ellie on the floor and walked over to the notice board she had put up on the wall by the door and pinned Nico's picture to it "There" She said and turned around to see Nico's big smile "We'll show daddy later" Sophie nodded.

A few days later Sophie arranged for Jane and Alec to look after Nico and Ellie as she wanted to try and have a romantic night with Demetri, although she was very nervous. She lit candles in the bathroom and had soft music playing whilst she ran a bubble bath waiting for him to return from guard duty. "Sophie. You in here?" "In the closet" She called back and felt his arms wrap around her from behind "I've missed you" He said as he buried his in her neck and placing a kiss there "You saw me this morning" She replied smiling, enjoying being held by him "The kids are being looked after by the twins so...we have the evening to ourselves" She says turning in his arms and starts to unbutton his jacket, he shrugs it off his shoulders and she lays across the sofa behind them. "Come with me" She takes his hand leading him into the bathroom and he notices the candles and soft music "This is...romantic" He says low in her ear "You don't like it?" She asks trying to hide her disappointment "I didn't say that mi amore" He smiles and wraps his arms around her "Lets get in before the water gets cold...hmm" He says as removes her top quickly, kissing her shoulder.

Once in the bath Demetri adds more hot water to compensate for his cold temperature; he holds her in his arms, her back against his chest "Is there a reason for this amore?" "Do I need a reason to do something nice for the man I love?" "No, I was just curious" He runs his fingers gently up and down her arms; she turns her head slightly and kisses him, her hand moving to the back of his head, her fingers playing with his hair "I love you Dem" She whispers against his lips "I love you too" He whispers back before capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. "How about we cuddle in bed?" "Sounds good after the day I've had" He replies smiling.

Once ready for bed they got comfortable beneath the duvet, he took her into his arms so they were facing each other and she leant up and kissed him; her hand moving down from his shoulder over his chest, his hand moved down her back resting on the small of her back as he deepened the kiss, their tongues moving in sync with each other. He broke the kiss giving her a chance to breathe and she noticed his ruby coloured eyes had darkened slightly; he resumed kissing her, her hand continued its way down towards his crotch and she rubbed him before moving her hand to his arse. He growled low breaking the kiss before kissing his way along her jaw, down her neck where he sucked and nipped her skin, marking her where her neck met her shoulder "Ahh" She breathed out and felt him smile against her neck, she moved her hand back to his crotch rubbing him and she felt him harden beneath her touch "Are you sure Sophie?" He asked low, not wanting to ruin the moment but he needed to know they wanted the same thing "Yes" "I'll be gentle...I promise" "I trust you Dem" He rolled her onto her back one hand cupping her face "If you change your mind or want me to stop at any point tell me, ok?" She didn't answer "Promise me Sophie" He said looking into her eyes "I promise" He pressed his lips to hers before sitting up and bringing her with him; removing their tops and letting them fall to the floor. He reached inside his bedside table and pulled out a box of condoms, taking one out of the box and placing it on the pillow. He laid her back down letting his eyes take in the sight of his mate "Beautiful"

He smiled at her, her cheeks flushed pink and she watched as he settled himself between her thighs, removing her pyjama bottoms and panties "This will feel good mi amore" She nodded; he kissed her stomach and kissed a trail lower until he reached her clit and began sucking gently, flicking the bundle of nerves with his tongue. One hand rested on her hips gently holding her in place as his other hand moved lower, stroking her before he gently slipped a finger inside her, moving it in and out of her a few times before adding a second finger and continuing to move them inside her. Her hands moved to grip the bedsheets and she couldn't help but grind against him "Ahh" She breathed out feeling a knot form inside her, he purred against her clit and she felt the vibration ripple through her, increasing her arousal, he smiled at her reaction and purred against her again and sucked her clit a little harsher before removing his fingers from her, she whimpered at her loss but before she could protest he slipped his tongue inside her, tasting her; his fingers moving to play with her clit "I-I'm..." One hand moved to his head, her fingers lightly tugging on his hair "Want me to stop?" He asked low "No...god no. It feels..." She trailed off, his fingers circling and pinching her clit "Come for me" He slipped his fingers back inside her, his tongue flicking her clit pulling her closer to her release. He felt her walls clench, her body shaking a little as she came and he removed his fingers and placed them in his mouth tasting her. Her back arched up and he looked up at her to see her head was tilted back and her mouth open in an 'O' He made his way up to her and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his tongue "I love you" She said as she buried her head in his neck, holding him close "I love you too."

They held each other for a few moments and she could feel his cold hard length against her "Make love to me Dem" "Remember what I said" He looked into her eyes and she nodded. He opened the condom wrapper and rolled it down his hard length then he guided himself inside her, stilling for a moment to allow her to adjust to him, breathless moans escaped them both as he sunk further inside her, filling her completely "You feel so good wrapped around me baby" He said softly in her ear, before placing a kiss below it, then leaving a trail of kisses down her neck as he withdrew from her slowly before sliding back in, a breathless moan leaving her lips. He continued to move in and out of her slowly making love to her, wanting to show her how much he loved her. His head dipped down kissing her breasts, taking one nipple into his mouth, sucking lightly, tongue flicking her nipple, whilst one hand massaged her other breast gently. He felt her walls clench around him and he growled low in her ear, his thrusts speeding up a little chasing his release as he sensed hers was close. She wrapped her legs around him and he sank in deeper hitting a new spot inside her "Demi" She cried out and ran her hands up and down his back, nails gently scratching him. He purred low enjoying feeling her warm hands on his skin and he nipped her shoulder, careful not to break the skin. She wrapped her arms around him holding him close, her eyes squeezed shut as her orgasm washed over her "Ahh...Dem" He felt her walls clench around him pulling him over the edge "Fuck...baby" He held her close "Don't let go of me" She nodded, he carried her into the bathroom placing her onto top of the vanity unit and gently pulled out of her, disposing of the condom. He turned on the shower and carried her inside placing her down in front of him. They washed each other "You were amazing Demi" "So were you Sophie" He rested his forehead to hers. That night he held her in his arms as she slept.