57. An Erotic Vision

a/n: Sorry readers. I am changing the precap. But I am sure you will like what awaits inside too

***

Shivaay's eyes shot open. He had a hard-on. His arms were aching and so were his shoulders. It felt as if someone was scratching his back. Someone with long nails. He heaved a sigh. What was that?

Feeling some weight on his arm, he turned to see Annika sleeping on it. He was now more sure it was him and her he saw. Them.

***

Arms spread out, legs relaxing in the soapy water, he sat on a jacuzzi. It was huge. There were scented candles set out around the bathroom. Along with the candles, there were rose petals and fairy lights scattered around. Few petals fell in the tub and kissed his skin. Her lips. The petals, though not a good substitute, reminded him of the soft lips he loved to devour. He was humming, something he did very rarely. Being in an unusually good mood he was waiting for someone as his eyes rested on the door from time to time.

The door clicked open. A smile appeared on his lips. As if he knew who it was. He spread his legs making space for her. The dark red shade of her lipstick confirmed exactly what he loved about those lips. The red color of her lacy strapless bra tempted him more. The thong covering her vagina exposed her to him in all the right places. Under the foamy water, he could feel his length pulsating.

She sat on the edge of the tub, placing her hand on either side of him. He caressed her beautiful, long fingers. He could feel her smiling at him teasingly. Although she touched his shoulders, he could feel it between his legs. He cursed his luck. He wanted the woman in his arms. They longed to touch her and make love to her. Feeling naughty, he splashed a considerate amount of water in her way. He had most likely made the bathroom floor wet but nothing mattered to him now apart from fixing the excitement around his core. She giggled. Sliding a bit, she placed her legs inside the soap water. They swayed near him. When her leg brushed past his arm, he had goosebumps. He brushed his fingers along the length of it.

She started swaying her feet causing some water to spill over. A few splashes hit him as well. He welcomed it wholeheartedly. He wanted to pull her inside the tub. Her teasing smile, though, challenged him to play the game longer. He was not a man to lose. He would play as long as she wanted.

He started drawing randomly on her legs. He could feel the reaction of it on her. Once or twice they traveled all the way up to her thighs, but she made it a point to keep them close in order to keep him from feeling her intimately.

Before he knew, she slid inside and joined him in the tub. She scooted to sit between his legs. The opening between her butt-cheeks teased his length. It started throbbing harder. He was an impatient person in most matters of life. He had waited long enough now. He could only wonder how long he will last here.

She scooted further backward. He felt her tapping her fingers on his thighs. Nice revenge. Her back touched him more intimately now. He placed one of his hands on her belly. Her skin was too soft. And the foamy liquid made it appear softer. He used his other hand to bring all her hair on one side. He caressed her shoulder blade with his tongue. She moaned his name. She threw her head back on his chest. Encouraged, he sucked the soft skin of her neck with more taste. His hands traveled upwards now resting just below her bra-clad breasts. He didn't know why she had her bra on. His right hand reached behind her opening the clip of her bra. She helped him by pulling it off her skin. His hands slowly reached further up. He cupped her boobs, squeezing and mauling them. All along he had been kissing her nape. Two of his fingers twisted the nipple of her right boob. He licked his lips. He eagerly awaited the time his lips replaced his fingers.