Bonus. 1

Timeline: A few hours after consummation

It was almost noon when Shivaay woke up the following day. It was not typical Shivaay. It was even atypical of Annika. He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the light, and smiled seeing Annika the first thing in the day. His hand reached out to caress her hair. She slept peacefully only a few inches away from him. Their legs were still over each other. Both of them smelled of sex and the bedsheet was soiled with dry blood and cum.

His hand slid down to rub her shoulders. A frown graced his lips thinking how much pain she must be in. He was tired himself. As much as he tried to, he couldn't forget the scratches she bestowed on his back or the screams that escaped her mouth. His other hand reached between her thighs and softly caressed them. He could sympathize but not take away the pain. He covered her properly with the duvet. It was late but she needed more sleep. He kissed her forehead before leaving to take a shower.

***

"Annika?" Annika woke up to Shivaay's voice sharp at noon. Her limbs were tired. Her whole body was aching. The pang between her legs was indescribable, She felt her naked body under the duvet. It took her a while to recall the previous night. She was all flushed. Her face turned redder than before. She was glowing.

"Shivaay," she held his hand. He just had a towel around his waist. It was not the first time she saw him like this but after last night she felt shier to match his eyes. The stage their marriage crossed was still new.

'Wake up, baby" he kissed her forehead once again. She felt much pampered by the way he caressed her cheeks and how his hand refused to leave hers for a second. She sat up and adjusted the duvet to cover her till her neck. She knew that they saw all of each other last night. It just still felt new. It felt far from normal. Which it was.

He scooted closer making her more conscious of herself. She could see an action replay of everything that happened last night in his eyes. There was a mischievous glint in the hazel pair. She could tell her eyes had the same spark. After all, her heart was fluttering in the same way they fluttered yesterday.

He leaned his forehead against hers. She closed her eyes. He smelled and felt fresher than before while she still smelled of sweat, blood, and cum. He tilted his head to take her in a kiss. Annika lost the count of times they kissed since last night. She simply couldn't get enough of his lips. Seeing his behavior, she could tell he felt the same.

Annika's hands encircled around his neck. Even when he broke the kiss, her lips lingered near his jaw. She felt bad for staying away from him all along. If they didn't mess up, they would have found this heaven long before.

Her lips brushed the crook of his neck. She placed her head near his chest. She didn't want to be away from her home. Certainly not after finding it only a few hours ago. She couldn't describe the peace she found there in words. His hands wrapped around her waist. She felt protected and cherished.

"Annika"

"Hmm?" she asked with closed eyes. She was hugging him tightly. She didn't want to be away from him for another second.

"I think you should get a warm bath. It will help reduce the pain," he suggested.

Annika snuggled more into him. Why couldn't he just hold her tight? "This is helping my pain too."

Shivaay couldn't help but smile. He wanted her closer to him too. Annika's words were just fueling his desires. He was only more practical in his approach. He kissed the top of her head.

He pulled away from her and cupped her face. The disappointment was visible in her features. He pecked her pouty lips though it was not enough to make her smile.