70. Fire on Fire (ii)

He grasped her tightly in his embrace. They were kissing. He walked slowly to take them near the pool stairs. She slipped her legs below his waist trying to find a plain ground. Her clit brushed his crotch in the process. Both turned stiff. Shivaay realized how wet she was. And it was certainly not due to pool water. Annika realized he was harder than before. She imagined the organ she saw a few days ago. It was now hot and erect. It was impatient to find a place inside her. Her thoughts were crazy and wild. She never felt this way for any other man.

"Shiv" she managed to climb down his waist and turn the other way. Shivaay was upset as she broke the kiss. They came too close in one night. Or maybe they deserved to be closer which they couldn't because Annika preferred the slow relationship they had. 

Shivaay no longer wished to get them out of the pool. He wanted to stay there. To test how far Annika came along with him. She certainly trusted him more now. She was giving all of herself to him. He wished to kiss her again. His bad luck was that she turned her back to him.

She felt his hand snake around her waist. Her back kissed his chest. Their intimacy burned her heart. She could feel his heart beating crazily. Next, she could tell that her own heart was beating crazy as well. She leaped once feeling him kiss the joint between her neck and shoulder.

She realized that she stood evenly on the pool. She could walk out if she wanted. She didn't want to. She wanted to stay in his arms. She wanted to feel his lips burn her skin and feel his touch pass electricity throughout her body. She wanted to dance according to his desires.

He put his entire attention to her bareback. Her back was pampered by his kisses. She was in his tight embrace. His hands were dying to reach her bosoms and fondle with them. It required an ample amount of control on his part to make sure she was comfortable. Annika placed her hand on top of his. She debated if she should place it near her chest or wait a bit longer. She wanted him badly.

Shivaay wasn't complaining. Slowburn was sexy. It was seductive. He knew she was all his. He could be teased a bit more before worshipping his wife.

His hard shaft touched the crack in the middle of her ass cheeks. It alerted the two of them. They certainly grew physically closer to one another in one night. What surprised them more was the fact that it was unplanned.

Annika turned to face him again. Shivaay couldn't choose to be happy that he could kiss or sad that he couldn't explore. He didn't waste time and took her for another kiss. The kiss was very demanding and unlike the two of them. He always made sure to deal softly with Annika keeping both of their inexperience in intimacy in mind. Especially hers since she was too shy in these situations. He petted her amorously and she tried reciprocating as much as she could.

Breaking the kiss, Shivaay leaned his forehead against hers. He could hear her heavy breathing. His own wasn't any better. She encircled her arms around his neck. He smiled with closed eyes seeing her take a small step towards him. He wished there was a way he could be any closer to Annika.

He pulled her closer. He wanted her as close as possible. The emotional distance between them killed him already. He promised himself to not let her go away again. He realized they were much closer than they imagined themselves to be in the morning. The next step would mean intercourse. He didn't want to push Annika though there was no way she didn't want him after doing so much with him.

"Shivaay," she pecked near his lips. He gasped in surprise. He leaned near and took her in a kiss. He desired to make out with her like this since months. She got to be initiating one kiss tonight. He wasn't complaining about the way things were going. He only wished Annika didn't feel uncomfortable or stopped him in the middle. Their kiss led to a series of kisses. Tongues explored the mouths and hands explored the bodies.