1941 A.D

London

"Are you sure he's in there?" Hope looked at the church in front of the two beings. The white stones reflected the moon light perfectly, illuminating he building.
"Positive."
"But it's a church. This isn't going to be pleasant for you."
"I'm well aware. Let's go." And with that, the demon ran into the church grounds and burst though the door, ignoring the burning on his hands as he did so.

They both walked down the church isle, well one walked...one hoped...and met the angels gaze.
"Evening Zira. Nice friends you got there."
"Sorry. Concentrated ground. It's like being at the beach in bare feet." Crowley hopped around like a lunatic.
"What are you two doing here?" Aziraphale whispered. The nazi spies looked at each other in confusion. Not just because of the crazy hoping man but also because they could only perceive one of the two new beings in the room.
"Stopping you from getting into trouble." He said before turning to Hope. "You know what. This worse then I remember."
"Told you." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I should have known. Of course. They work for you Crowley."
The demon looked a bit offended. "Me? Nah. They are just a bunch of half witted nazi spies running around London. Black mailing and murdering people. We just didn't want to see you embarrassed."

"We?" The lady with the gun asked, refusing to put it down.
"Yes, we. Though you can't see the other person. She's kind of invisible to your mortal eyes."
"Mr Antony J Crowley. Your fame proceeds you."
"Wait, Antony." The Angel repeated, a bit surprised.
"What you don't like it?"
"I'll get used to it." Aziraphale said before opening his mouth again. "What's the J for?"
"Just a J really." Crowley shrugged continuing to dance around.

"The famous Mr Crowley. Pity you must both die." The lady said softly, aiming her pistol.
"Seriously how famous are you in the human world?" The reaper asked, crossing her arms.
"Not really sure honestly. People just seem to know me." He said non chalantly.
"Bit of a dangerous position to have as a demon."
"It's not that big of a deal." He muttered before spying a bird bath in the corner of the room. "Look at that. A whole bath of holy water. It doesn't even have guards."

"Enough blabbering. Kill them both" The spy said, turning to collect the books that Aziraphale had delivered to them.
"In about a minute, a German bomber will release a bomb on this very spot. If you all run away very very fast, you might not die. You won't enjoy dying. Definitely won't enjoy what comes next. In fact, my friend here..." he gestured towards the invisible being "...will make sure you won't. You know considering you threatened her friend and all that."

"You expect us to believe that. The bombs tonight will fall on the east end."
"Yes. It would take a last minute demonic intervention to throw them off course." He stepped back and opened his arms wide. "You're all waiting valuable running away time. Oh, and if in 30 seconds if a bomb does land here, it would take a real miracle for my friend and I to survive it."
"A real miracle." Aziraphale nodded a bit unsure.
"Kill them. They are very irritating." The other nazi said, picking up the brief case of books.

Crowley stopped bouncing around and point his fingers up to the sky. Just as he did, a loud whistling sound started.
"Oh. I can't wait to officially meet these guys. This will be fun." The reaper said, Turning to her friends. "Good luck."

A loud explosion was heard and flames erupted around them. As the rubble settled down, the reaper got to work.
"Righteo. Nice to meet you. The names Hope." The reaper introduced herself as she dragged the dazed souls from there bodies.

"Where are we? Who are you?"
"As I just said. The names Hope. Those to handsome fellows are my best friends for eternity and you are about to go into limbo to get sorted. Doesn't that sound fun!"
"Wait...so, we are dead." The lady said, exhausted.
"Correct." The reaper clapped before opening the rift. "Usually I'm a bit more kind when it comes to collecting souls but honestly. I have no patients for racists. Especially racists that tried to discorporate him. His body is a rental you know. The paper work would be harsh." The three spies looked at each other in shock and horror. "Now come along. I can't wait for you to meet my boss."