1601 A.D

Globe Theatre: London, England

"Of course Zira is at one of Shakespeares plays." The reaper followed up from behind the demon as he sauntered into the theatre and towards Aziraphale.
"I thought you said we would be inconspicuous here." Crowley said, looking around at the almost empty room. "You know, crowds. People."
"Well, that was the idea." The angel admitted, taking another grape and eating it.

The three beings watched as an actor walked onto the stage and started saying his lines.
"This isn't one of Shakespeare gloomy ones is it? I hate the gloomy ones." Crowley complained.
"Same. I want more stupid ones...like...Romeo and Juliet. That was fun. Still believe Romeo was more in love with Mercutio then Romeo was with Juliet. Romeo could have been an amazing Bi king but noOoO."
"Shh. It's him. It's him. It's him." Zira shushed them just as Shakespeare himself approached the trio, or as far as Shakespeare could see, the duo.

"Greetings gentlemen. Might I acquire a small favour? Could you in your roll as the audience give us more to work with?"
"You mean like when the ghost of his father came on and I said "he's behind you!"?"
"Yes. Yes. That was perfect. More of that please. Made everyone on stage feel, appreciated." Shakespeare continued to address the actor on stage.
"I'm wasting my time up here." The actor hissed.
"No! No your very good." The angel insisted. "I love all the... talking."
"And what does your friend think?"
"Oh. Tell them it's good Crowley. I have a good feeling about this one." Hope begged the demon.
"I think you should get on with the play." The reaper huffed and slammed her foot into his heal.
"That's not fair. If you had nothing nice to say at least let me use your voice." She whined as the play continued.

"To be or not to be? That is the question." The actor bellowed, his voice enhanced by the buildings architecture.
"Oh. He's very good isn't he?"
"Age does not wither nor custom stale of her infinite variety." Crowley said, Shakespeare sneakily writing down the line on a scrap piece of paper. "Just for you." The demon winked at Hope before moving to the angels right side.

"What do you want?" Aziraphale asked, trying to pay attention to the play.
"Why in this reality would you insinuate that I want something?"
"You are up to no good."
"Well Hope is here. Is she up to no good?" The demon pointed over to the reaper who was carefully watching the play. She had a soft spot for human artistry.
"You used her to find me." Aziraphale pointed out in his whiney voice. "I have to be in Edinburgh by the end of the week. A minor miracle to perform. Apparently I have to ride a horse."
"Oh. Hard on the buttocks horses. Major design flaw if you ask me." Crowley trailed off. "I'm meant to be in Edinburgh as well. Tempting a clan leader to steal some cattle."

"Same." The reaper joined in. "I have a small list of people from Edinburgh to collect. That's why Crowley and I sort you out. Don't you think it's weird that we always tend to be in that same place at the same time?"
"Well it's not to odd. Crowley and I are technically at war and you are there to clean up." Aziraphale corrected.
"Yeah but there are millions on both your sides and thousands on mine. Why is it always us three?" She pointed out, crossing her arms.

"Thats why I was thinking..." The demon looked at the angel who looked back, a bit fed up. "Well...a bit of a waste of effort, the both of us going. We would just balance each other out." The demon stated, clicking his tongue.
"You cannot actually be suggesting what I think your insinuating."
"Which is?"
"That only one of us goes to Scotland with Hope and does both?"
"Well we've done it before. Dozens of times now. And it's always worked out...the arrangement." Crowley said in a trill tone.
"You don't need to say that."
"Look, Our respective head offices don't care how things get done, only that they are done."
"But if he'll finds out they won't just be angry. They'll destroy you."
"Yeah Crowley. Ziras right. Your existence is a big price to pay for being a bit lazy."

The demon stepped back a bit and considered it. "No body ever has to know. Toss you for Edinburgh." He held up and coin to Aziraphale, who looked at it like a deer in headlights.
"Fine...heads."
Crowley flipped the coin and held it out. "Tails...I'm afraid your going to Scotland."

Just as the beings were preparing to leave, they over heard a conversation.
"It's been like this every show Juliet. It will take a miracle for anyone to come and see Hamlet."
Both Aziraphale and Hope turned to Crowley, begging with their eyes.
"Yes...alright...I'll do that one."
"Oh really? Thank you." Aziraphale said softly.
"Yes! I love tragedies. You're the best Crowley."
"Yeah. Don't say I don't do nothing for you." He confirmed before sauntering away, just like how he came in. "Still prefer the funny ones."