Six Years Till the End of the World

"What exactly are you wearing?" The reaper looked at their two best friends in surprise. "Not you Crowley. You look marvelous...but Zira. Really? Your face...well...you look like a troll."
"Well that's not very nice." The Angel responded, fixing up his sleeves. "I just felt it would benefit if the child learnt kindness from someone who doesn't look traditionally pretty. You know? Beauty on the inside?"
"Yeah. I guess. It's just...different."

They all looked towards the American diplomats house.
"Let's do this."

~
"How's it going?" Hope asked the demon as he sat down behind them and the Angel. The trio had agreed to meat discreetly on a morning bus, hopping to evade suspension of their individual parties.
"The boys too normal."
"Excellent. It's working. The heavenly influences are balancing out the hellish. A no-score draw." Aziraphale said kind of smuggly.

"Crowley might be right though. Somethings off. The child of Satan himself should be able to see me and yet he can't. Shame really. I really wanted to be an imaginary friend."
"Everything's fine. If everything goes to plan, he should never be able to reach his full power and there for never be able to see you." The Angel concluded.
"Yeah. I hope your right." Crowley muttered, scanning the environment for any prying eyes.

"Crowley?"
"Yeah?"
"If he comes into his full power, how do we stop him then?"
"I'm sure it won't come to that." The demon lent back into his chair as the bus continued down the busy streets of London.

The three beings sat in silence. Non of them wanted to think about that likely hood.