Monday, Six Days Till the End of the World

"Well, we've done everything we can. All we can do now is wait." The three beings watched at the young boy pulled a marker out of his pocket and started scribbling on the plaque. "The hell hound will be the key. Shows up on 3 on Wednesday."
"Right..." Aziraphale mumbled "...you've never actually mentioned a hell hound before."
"Oh...yeah...oh there sending him a hell hound. Guard him from harm ya know? Biggest they've got." The demon clicked his tongue.
"Won't people remark on the appearance of a huge black dog?"

"It's reality. It's very fickle. No one will notice." The reaper, who was sitting on the back rest of the park bench, answered. "I just hope it's enough. Like he can't see me which I guess is good but it also worries me a bit. Wouldn't I be a bit bad if all this time we were watching over the wrong boy?"
"Well, yes. But it has to be the right kid. Who else would he be?"
"I guess we'll find out when the hell hound gets released. If it gets named...we are doomed."
"There must be someway of stopping it." The Angel asked, a bit desperate for a plan B.

"If there was no boy then the process would stop."Crowley pointed out.
"Yes, but there is a boy. He's over there, writing a rude word on a picture of a dinosaur." They all looked over to see just that.
"Well there is a boy now...but we can fix that." The Angel still looked confused. "Something can happen to him."
"I mean...it is an option..." Hope pondered but Aziraphale still looked lost. "He's saying you could kill him Zira."

The Angel looked around a bit shocked but also seemed to ponder the idea. "I've never actually killed anything before." He sound like he was about to cry. "I don't think I could..." he whispered, looking away.
"Not even to save everything?"
"Crowley..." Hope tried to intervene, noticing Aziraphale become distressed.
"One life. Against the universe."
"Crowley! That's enough!"

The demon ignored Hope, still staring down Aziraphale who looked close to tears.
"What if Hope did it? They would now a thing or two about killing someone?"
"Can't I'm afraid. I physically cannot kill someone. My job is to collect souls, not extract them."

"Well then...this hell hound..." the Angel tried to change the subject and compose himself. "It'll show up at his birthday party?"
"Yeah..." Crowley confirmed, seemingly annoyed that he failed to convince the Angel to kill.
"Well then we should be there. Maybe we can stop that dog. In fact..." Aziraphales aura suddenly light up. "...I can entertain."

"Nonono. Please no." The demon begged as the reaper clapped, scooting down to sit on the actual seat part of the chair.
"I just need to get back into practice."
"Oh no. No. Don't do your magic act. Please!" Aziraphale pulled a coin from his pocket and started to do his magic act for the duo. "Please. You have no idea how humiliating this is."
"Oh Crowley. Be supportive." Hope smirked at the demon as Aziraphale dropping his coin on the ground.

"You have no idea show demeaning that is." He started to use Crowley as a prop for his ear trick. "In your finger."
"No it was in your ear."
"It was in your pocket then..."
"It was...close to your ear."
"Never anywhere near my ear."
Aziraphale sat down, satisfied with his magic tricks. "You're no fun."
"Well I for one, thought I was amazing."
The angles heart melted and a huge smiled was plastered on his face. "Oh thank you my dear."

"You can do proper magic. You can make thing disappear. This is just humiliating."
"But it's not as fun."
"Make you disappear." Crowley gum bled as the trio went back to watching the boy and his mother walk around the park.

~

"Nothing yet." Hope mumbled to themselves. "Why did I have to be put on look out duty?" They asked themselves as they sat down on the roof of the manor, board out of there mind. "It's almost 3. Where is it?"

~

"It was all a bit of a disaster I'm afraid." The angel confessed, whipping the remnants of a cake off of his face.
"Nonsense. You gave them all a party to remember."
"Really? Wish I could have seen it." The reaper appeared from a rift.
"Any luck?" Aziraphale asked, whipping the cake from his face.
"Nothing." Hope threw there arms in the air in defeat before joining the other two in the car. "It can't be late can it?"

"Shh." Crowley hushed them before summoning a demon on his car radio.
"Hello Crowley." A voice came from the radio.
"Hi. Who's this?"
"Dagon. Lord of the files. Master of torments."
"Yeah. Just checking in about the hell hound."
"He should be with you by now." The trio all looked at each other as an empty feeling started to open up in there guts. "Why? Has something gone wrong Crowley?"
"Wrong? No, no. Nothings wrong. What could be wrong? Oh no. I see him now. What a lovely big helly hell hound he is. Yes, okay. Great talking to you!" The demon shut off the radio, leaving it quiet.

"Shit..." the reaper flung themselves into the back rest of the leather seat in frustration.
"No hell hound."
"Wrong boy."

~
While the reaper went back to work, the angel and demon started to recollect themselves in the bookshop.

"Armageddon is days away and we've lost the Anti-Christ. Why did the powers of hell have to drag me into this anyway?"
"Well, don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure it's because of all those memos you kept sending them." The Angel retired, pouring tea for himself.
"What. It's my fault they don't check up? I'm to blame they never check up?" The demon took a swig of his bourbon. "Everyone stretch's the truth the head office a bit. You know that."
"Yes, but you told them you invented the Spanish Inquisition and started the Second World War."
"So the humans beat me to it? That's not my fault."

A sudden wave of evil settled in the air and the demon smelt the air. "Somethings changed."
"Oh. It's a new cologne. My barber suggested..."
"I know what you smell like." Crowley snapped before sniffing the air again.
"He's named it!" Hope fell though an rift, knocking over some books as they did so. "He's named the dog. I felt it."

"Well then. Welcome to the end times."