Chapter 3 - My Old Uniform..

Kokichi's POV

I suddenly woke up, completely exhausted from last night. The last thing I remember was seeing Shuichi and Kaede kissing. My heart stung, not being able to accept the fact that they were now dating. I sat up, completely forgetting about the cuts from last night. I let out a whimper of pain but quickly ignored it.

Suddenly, the same nurse from yesterday barged in, and she let out a sigh of relief when she saw me ok.

"Oh thank God! Ouma, I thought you did something to yourself! You aren't supposed to lock your door!"

I laughed mentally, finding it impossible to believe that anyone would worry about me.

"Ah, well that's not the reason I came here. I came to let you know that everyone will be returning to school tomorrow including you!"

My heart sunk. I'm not in the right mental state to go.. but I guess I have no choice.... The nurse noticed my dread, and gave me a look of sorrow.
"Its ok, Ouma. You'll get through it!" I smiled at her, finding it kind of sad but reassuring that the only person who really cared about me was my nurse.
"Here, I'll give you your school uniform, I suggest you wear it as of now since everyone else is wearing theirs." She walked towards a cabinet beneath the sink and pulled out a pair of black pants and a black long sleeved shirt.

I recognized the clothes. They gave me so many bad memories from before the killing game. Endless years of being bullied and pushed to end my life. I never succeeded when I tried to die though.. so I stopped attempting for a while until the killing game. She handed the clothes to me. I took them and went to the bathroom to change into them.

After changing I walked out of the bathroom, wearing my old outfit

After changing I walked out of the bathroom, wearing my old outfit. It was kind of funny, because when I was changing I saw old bloodstains on my sleeves from when I would cut and didn't bother to bandage them. I had to start bandaging them when the killing game started because I wore white instead of black.

She smiled at me before turning around to leave but then stopped and said "By the way.. the others are in the cafeteria, breakfast is mandatory, you have to attend today.. sorry." She continued walking and left.

I frowned at that statement but went down to the cafeteria anyway, my breath becoming more and more heavy from panicking. I slowly approached the cafeteria door and gently placed my palm on the handle..

459 words! Sorry for not updating in a while, my phone was having some technical difficulties and I had to get it fixed.