i. kenny the ripper

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦ | ᵉʳᵉʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

1 MONTH LATER

MILA BOUDREAUX HAD DIED days after Margot's visit, and the funeral took place a few weeks after that - attended by Margot, Jean and his mother, Eren and Margot's closest friends which was only really Armin, Mikasa, Sasha and Connie

MILA BOUDREAUX HAD DIED days after Margot's visit, and the funeral took place a few weeks after that - attended by Margot, Jean and his mother, Eren and Margot's closest friends which was only really Armin, Mikasa, Sasha and Connie. It hadn't been a particularly long service, and Margot hadn't really stuck around, going back to the remote rural cabin she had been staying in with the remaining members of the 104th cadet Corps - Jean, Connie, Sasha, Historia, Mikasa, Armin and Eren. The reason being that Eren, Historia and Margot had become targets. It was the only safe place for them.

It had been about two weeks since Mila's funeral, and Margot was coping fairly okay, having prepared herself for the death prior to it happening. And with her friends around her, they tried to keep her in high spirits. She also knew Mila wouldn't want her to mope around, and so she focused on moving on while keeping the woman in her memory. The woman who had raised and protected her.

   "Margot, you need to wake up now." Margot knew Eren was speaking to her, but continued to fake her sleeping, face pressed against her pillow as she forced somewhat realistic snoring sounds. "You don't snore, so I know you're faking. Just get up."

   "No," Margot murmured, trying to go back to sleep. She knew that the others were being forced to clean up around the cabin by Levi, and the mere thought of getting up was painful to her. "Please, Eren, just five more minutes."

   "Levi will beat your ass if you don't get up."

   "He's not here."

   "He will be soon!" Eren clearly feared Levi in some sense, or more so the punishment he would receive if the cabin wasn't in top condition by the time the intimidating short man returned. Sighing, Eren turned Margot so that she was laying on her back, before placing his head on her stomach. "Margot, get up!"

   "You smell like cleaning supplies," Margot pointed out, trying to push his head away. "Tell Levi I injured myself."

   "You can self-heal now, dumbass," Eren reminded her. It was true - she had learnt to heal with Hanji, the final part of her basic training. So, her excuse was not valid. "Get up."