iv. allies from afar

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

THREE WEEKS HAD PASSED, and the day for the Lyrians to arrive in Paradis had come

THREE WEEKS HAD PASSED, and the day for the Lyrians to arrive in Paradis had come. But as well as the Boudreaux homeland coming to visit, so were Mikasa's from Hizuru. It was a big day, but that didn't change Margot's tardiness.

   "Shit, shit, shit!" Margot cursed as she tugged on her boots, tripping over and landing on her face. "Fuck!" She scrambled to her feet and ran down to the stables. It would take a while to get to the port, but the others were only about halfway there. With enough speed, she hoped she would catch up. I really need to fix my punctuality.

By the time Margot made it to the port, the others were already there and lined up. This looks really bad. Sighing, Margot climbed down from her horse, stumbling a little as she landed. Levi walked over to her, placing his hand on her shoulder in order to stabilise her properly.

   "What's your excuse for being late this time?" Levi questioned, unamused as usual. Margot smiled sheepishly.

   "Ah, you know me. Just helping a little old lady as usual. I've always been such a good samaritan," Margot lied, waving her hand dismissively. Not that Levi believed her, or anyone for that matter. They were used to her tardiness at this point. "That doesn't matter. I'm here now."

   "And you look like you just rolled out of bed," Levi pointed out, fixings her hair before gesturing for her to stand by the others. Margot walked over to them, standing next to Mikasa and Eren, the latter of which greeted her with good morning and placed a kiss on her forehead.

   "Maybe we should sleep in the same room from now on so that you can wake up on time," Eren suggested.

   "If you wanted an excuse to sleep with me you could have just asked," Margot teased, chuckling as his cheeks turned red. Kissing his red face, she turned to the front just as the first guests arrived. It was Yelena, Onyankopon and the other Anti-Marleyan soldiers who had left a while ago, but had now returned.