The precinct

*katy's POV*

I have the note in my hand. I am trying to walk steadily up the staircase. I can't stop wondering what he is going to do to her when he finds out she let me go. He as in 'daddy' and her as in 'mommy', or at least thats what I called them. My father would not let me know his or my mother's real name. My mother made the wrong decision of trying to divorce my father when i was five and he has been torturing us ever since. 

I made it to the top of the staircase. I am very shocked nobody has seen me yet. I mean, how often do you see a young girl bleeding and in poor clothing walking around inside of a precinct.

I made it to the doorway and stand there for a second. There is a dark brown sign on the door that reads 'Special Victims Unit'. There are many desks in the large room in front of me. The closest desk to me has an average sized man, in a white button up shirt, black straight pants, dark brown hair and a tan skin tone standing up facing the other direction. 

There was a name tag on the desk that read 'Detective Nick Amaro'. I slowly walked up to him and tapped him on the back. I am barely five feet so I really couldn't reach the top of his shoulder. He slowly turned around. 

"She told me to give this to a SVU detective." I choked out in pain. He looked at me in shock. I extended my arm to give him the note. He took the note fast and threw it onto his desk. 

"Somebody call a bus!" He screamed. I stared at him curiously. He put his hand on my shoulder almost like he was telling me to sit down in his chair. But before I could move, my body went numb and I fell to the ground. I felt somebody checking for a pulse and shaking me, but I just couldn't open my eyes or respond.