Let's Investigate

(Nick's POV*)

When I arrived at the precinct, Olivia came running up to me, "Her Mother's name is Tracy Harpor. Married to Kenny Harpor, Child, Katy Harpor. Tracy's emergancy address is Yankee stadium. I guess she didn't want us to know where she lived." She told me. "Kenny has not came up yet, but we will keep looking, at least we have names now."

"Okay, good." I replied. "Katy is with Munch and Fin."

"Okay, let me call them, tell them to go look at Tracy's work place." She added. I nodded.

(Katy's POV*)

"Olivia just called. She wants us to go to Danny's autobody, which was your mother's work, and go ask questions. You up for that?" Fin asked me.

"Yea," I replied and nodded.

"Okay, let's go." He said and we left for the car shop.

When we arrived, the place was empty. Before we got out of the car Fin and Munch helped me put a bullet proof vest on and then a sweatshirt. We got out of the car and walked up to the place.

"Good Mornin', How can I help ya'll today." A man in old dirty jeans asked.

"We would like to ask you a few questions about your employee Tracy Harpor." Fin said as we got closer to the man. We were now all in arms length of each other. It took the guy about 10 seconds to do something.

He extended his arms and pushed me to the ground and started running. Fin chased after him and Munch helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded and we both started running after them. When we turned the corner we saw Fin pinning this guy on the ground. He had handcuffs on and Fin lifted him off the ground. When he was visable and I could see his face, his nose was bleeding badly like he had just been punched 4 times by Fin.

"Teaches you not to touch women, expecially kids." Fin spit into his ear.

"Munch, I'll sit in the back with this guy. Katy, hop into the front." Fin told us. I nodded and hopped into the front seat.

When we were in the car the guy in the back said, "Little bitch, Parents should had killed you when they had the chance."

"Be quiet." Fin told him.

"No, I mean come on, Tracy told me she was he worst kid in the world. I believe her." He said, I went to turn around to look at him, when he grabbed the top of my seatbelt and pulled it. Somehow, he got free from his cuffs and had pulled the seatbelt across my neck very tightly. I can't breathe. I put my hand on the seatbelt around my neck and tried to pull it off, but i was too weak. He just pulled it even tighter.

I gasped. Fin tried to grab his arms but the guy elbowed Fin in the jaw. Munch slammed on the brakes. He quickly reached over and unbuckled my seatbelt. Fin was punching the guy in the face until he was knocked-out.

I leaned forward and gasped. I started to breath but in pain.

"Katy, breathe, are you okay? Look at me." Munch asked as i nodded and looked at him. He placed his hand on my back and rubbed up and down. He looked into the back at the unconcious man and Fin's bruised knuckles.

"Come on, lets go to the precinct." Munch added as we drove back to the precicnt, this time with no seatbelt on.