I am free from my hell

(Katy's POV*)

I wake up excited. I realize today is the day i will become free from my hell. Nick is already in the shower, so i decide to get dressed. I pick out sweat pants and a sweat shirt because it will be easy for me to hide the gun in it.

I slip the gun into my waist band and wait for Nick to get dressed. When he was finished getting dressed. We ate cereal and hopped into his car, Fin drove us to central booking. Fin went in and brought my father out. His legs, arms and wrists were cuffed to one chain in the middle so he couldn't reach out.

I had to sit in the back with him. He made me sick to my stomach by just lookig at him and remembering that night.

"why hello there cutie." He said with a smirk on his face.

"shut up." Fin said putting tape on his lips.

It seemed like an hour long ride when it was really only a 5 minute ride.

When we arrived at the precinct, Fin and Nick got him out of the car. They were walking him up to the stairs when i reached for the gun and shot my father in the stomach. BANG!!

Nick dropped him and i dropped the gun. He ran up to me and pushed me up to the building. my back was against the brick wall.

"katy!! why would you do that?!? You were safe! he was gonna go to jail! What did you do!? Why?!?" Nick screamed.

I didn't answer. I looked around him, to see the whole squad rush over to me and my father. Fin checked for a pulse and shook his head. Thank god. He is finally dead. Everybody is staring at Nick and I. I could feel nick shaking as he continued to yell.

I can the sirens arriving. I don't care that i am a murderer. He deserved what he got. I just wish he had to suffer just like i did. Nick has his hands on my shoulders shaking me. He pulled me into a hug and continued to talk lower this time.

"Why?" he asked pulling me out of the hug and looking into my eyes.

"I'm finally free from that hell." I whipered in a reply.

he stared at me shocked. Captain came up to us as the Ambulance took my dead father away, "Inside now."

Nick wrapped his arm around me. He was crying lightly. We walked inside.

"what the fuck did you do?" Captain screamed.

"All do respect, he got what he deserved." Nick replied sticking up for me.

captain sighed. He calmed down a little. "Katy, Why did you that?"

"I am free" i replied with a very small grin.

he sighed again. "I know." he said placing his arm on my back. "I would've done the same thing."

i smiled a little.

"Were there any witnesses?" rafael asked.

"No," Fin replied.

"Okay good. If anyone asks he was trying to hurt Katy." He said. And that is exactly what we did. I had to go to court and testify, But i went along with rafael said, and we won. After that, Nick and I went to the family court and he gained full custody of me.

I now know that i am free from my hell.