He Won't Stop

(Nick's POV*)

When Katy returned to the precinct, Fin was walking a cuffed man with a bloody face up the stairs behind her. I told her to go sit with Rafael Barba at my desk while we bring this man into the interview room.

"What happened?" I asked Munch.

"Fin doesn't like men who put their hands on 13 year old girls." Munch replied. I could tell he was refering to Katy as the 13 year year old.

"Why, What happened?" I asked more sternly.

"Listen Nick, all you need to know is that she is okay." He replied. I rolled my eyes and heard the captain yelling.

"Fin, Nick, My office. Now." Captain yelled.

When we got into his office, he shut the door behind us.

"Fin, what happened to him?" Captain asked talking about the beat up man out there.

"He was physically an endangerment to Katy, this was the result." Fin replied sounding professional.

"Are you lieing?" Captain asked.

"No." he shook his head.

 "Okay, I believe you." Captain said as he dismissed Fin.

"Nick, do you want Katy to go back to your house again tonight? If not she can stay in the cribs." captain asked me.

"She can come back with me again. I think she is finally warming up with me." I told him.

"Okay, good. Now go find her father." He said nodding.

When i walked out of his office, i saw Katy sitting at my desk next to Rafael Barba, with about 6 other police officers including Rollins and Olivia, standing around my desk. They were all laughing and Katy looked comfortable around them and not jumpy at all.

I walked up to them stood next to Rollin, "She is telling us about the time she pranked her dad." She told me.

".... when i ran away from the stairs and hid inside one of the cabnets under the sink, and looked through a tiny crack watched as he stepped on the first stair and fell down the next 8 because he stepped on my legos. When he stood up he had blood running down his face from a cut over his eyebrow." Everyone laughed including her. "He was so pissed, when he found me, he lock me in the attic for 6 days. thank god it rained (for a drink.)" everyone slowly stopped laughing.

"Okay, come on. Lets go home, It's getting late." I told Katy. She nodded and stood up and we walked to my car.

"So, what you said in there." i said. "was it true?" i asked.

"Umm, yea, but it's okay. i was one of the smaller ones out of many." She replied.

When we arrived back at my house, We had some ham sandwiches. "Here, watch some TV while i go take a shower." I said to Katy as i turned on the TV.

"Okay. Thanks." She replied with a smile.

I went to the bathroom and took my cloths off. I took a shower, and then when i got out, i put sweatpants and a muscle shirt on.

"Hey Katy, do you wanna take a shower tomorrow morning instead of tonight?" I yelled from the bathroom. The TV was muted so she can hear me. She didn't answer, So i walked out of the bathroom to see her in the kitchen, being faced toward me. A man's arm was around her neck and a gun pointed at her head.

I slowly put my hands up. This man was Katy's father, Kenny. "We don't have to do this. Let her go." I tried to negotiate with him.

"Shut up! Put these on." He handed me wrist ties for my hands. He kept the gun at Katy's face while he tied me up to the front door. I looked at Katy who was lightly crying but shaking like hell.

When he was done tieing me up he walked back to Katy. "No, No, please don't." I said as he pulled her towards the Guest room. "Katy! Just listen to my voice and stay calm. It will be alright." I added as tears filled my eyes and over flowed my cheeks.

"Nick. Help me!!" Katy screamed and cried. But i could'nt move. I can hear her voice going up and down. Katy, the person i care most about right now, was being raped in my house. I can't help her.