Lunch

*Katy's POV*

I sat in the back seat of Nick's car. Rafael sat in the passenger seat with his window down and his arm out it. "Have you ever had Wendys Katy?" Nick asked me.

"No, what's that?" I asked curiously.

"It's only the best fast food place in the world." Rafael replied.

"Oh, Okay? My mother used to take me to Burger King all the time." I said with a smirk remembering how my life used to be.

"Oh, well Wendys is so much better." Nick replied.

"Okay." I laughed. The rest of the ride was silent, other than Rafael telling Nick to slow down his driving and Nick telling him to 'shut the hell up' and 'you take the wheel (he would say letting the wheel go and Rafael would freak out)'.

When we arrived Nick said. "One sec guys, I have to make a phone call."

"Okay." Rafael replied. "Why so quiet?" he asked me. I did not answer when he asked because i was more paying attention to the black truck that was across from the parking lot. The windows were tinted black and it looked a lot like my fathers old truck. "Katy?" He asked again.

"Huh?" I replied.

"Why so quiet?" He repeated.

"Oh, I was just thinking about that truck across the parking lot. It showed up when we got here, and nobody has got out yet. And.... it sort of looks like my father's old truck." I replied.

Nick heard me and said "Hey, can I call you back?" He hung up the phone. "Katy, what truck, don't point just look away and tell me where it is." He added.

"It is directly across from us." I said calmly.

"Okay, I am going to count to three and you are going to smile, laugh, and tell me what the licence number is." Nick told me.

I smiled, giggled, and read the plate number to him. "haha, umm it's 'DMK-14'. Okay?"

"Okay, good. Now slowly, buckle your seatbelt and hold on." He said.

I slowly turned to buckle up, and when i reached for it, I heard a loud bang. "NEVERMIND!! JUST HOLD ON!!" Nick yelled as he started to drive away very fast. "You okay Katy?" He asked.

"Yea, I think so!" I yelled because I was having a tough time hearing.

"Nick, the bullet went through her window and missed her, but the sound probably affected her hearing." Rafael said to Nick.

"Shit! Katy, Can you hear me?" Nick asked.

"A little!" I said still yelling.

"Okay. Do me a favor and duck down for safety." Nickk told me.

I ducked down and Nick drove faster. He took a ton of turns, until we lost the truck. We drove to the precinct. We all got out of the car and went in the backdoor. When we got in, there was a lot of yelling, and I had a major head ache.