He Won't Stop (part 2)

(Katy's POV*)

"Katy! Just listen to my voice, it will be alright!" Nick yelled to me as my father dragged me into the guest room. I'm crying and shaking.

"Nick, help me!" i yelled to him because i am so scared.

"It's okay." He yelled back. "It will be alright."

"Shut up!" my father yelled as he unzipped his pants.

"No, Please, don't." I cried.

"I said shut up." He replied with a smirk

He pushed me onto the bed and pulled my pants down as i cried. he took off my underwhere and in about 13 seconds of slapping, He was inside me, he was taking my childhood and what i have left of it away.

It hurts so bad. I keep trying to breathe but it hurts and all i can do is gasp for air.

After about 10 mins, of crying, Nick screaming, and my father raping me, he finished. He pulled his pants up, and pulled mine up too. I was shaking and crying. He punched me in the face with the back of the gun, and then everything went black.

(Nick's POV*)

When i hear katy stop crying, i know she is out. I'm kind of thankful that she is out so that she doen't have to go through that awake. Then i hear her father sigh. He came out of the guest room fully dressed. He went into the kitchen and searched for food, he finally found something that met his approval and ate it.

He sat cross-legged in my table chair and stared at me. "you son of a bitch." i spit at him.

"Language, there is a 13 year old in the other room." He said mockingly. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, i better get going, Katy will be waking up soon and I think she might be mad. I hate mad teenagers." He said as he yawned and pointed the gun at my shoulder. I stared straight at him and squized my lips together showing him no fear but being ready for the pain.

BANG!! He shot my shoulder.

"Shit." i whispered and gasped. it went in and out.

"Well, nice meeting you." He said. "Take care of my daughter." he added mockingly.

"Fuck you!" I yelled as he left my house. I wiggle my hands loose from the hand ties and untied my legs. I was free. I stood up in pain. I am losing a lot of blood. I walked to the phone feeling light headed.

i dialed 911 into the phone.

"911 what is your emergancy." the operator asked.

"Detective Nick Amaro. Sexual Assault and gun wound." I stated my address next. When I hung up, I walked ot the guest room to see Katy laying on the bed, bleeding out of a cut on her head. Her cloths were on her but all messed up.

"Katy?" i sniffed. "It's going to be okay. the police are on their way." I said lightly crying. I brushed the hair out of her face and picked up her hand and held it in mine. Everything is becoming blury and i am dizzy.

"It will be okay." I whispered as i fell to the ground. I can hear the sirens and people walking into the house.

"Nick, Are you okay? Stay with me." Olivia said rubbing my arm. I see Fin picking Katy up and running out of the room with her to the living room. "Officer down in here!" Olivia yelled. then everything went black.