Authors note

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electornics or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage or retieval system without the written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

This is the third book of the seven/eight that I've written about these characters.

You can not read this book without reading the first!

Part 1: The Beginning is an introduction to this world, the characters, and the relationships.

This is the link to the first book. Without it, you can not understand this book. https://www.wattpad.com/story/257034813-locatlie-the-beginning-book-1

This is the link to the second book. Without it, you can not understand this book.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/260493512-locatlie-the-past-book-2

I try to post 3 to 4 chapters every wednesday/thursday, and 3 to 4 chapters every saturday/sunday.

I try to post 3 to 4 chapters every weekend. Any form of feedback is more than welcome. I hope you enjoy and I'd love to hear your opinions.

Warning: This story is for a mature audience. It involves physical abuse, mental abuse and different forms of physical and mental torture.