Chapter 20

"LEGS TOGETHER." I heard Hugo scream 17 days later as we were going down a slope that required speed and I was a bit stuck. So, I did that and he smashed against me, his legs around mine a bit and I laughed very loudly as I grabbed his hands.

"I'm in the mood for a hot chocolate." I said as we were still going down this back, him around me and he laughed.

"Well let's get our wifey a hot chocolate." Hugo said and I giggled as he gave me a peck. For the past 17 days I had had the best time, every day we would spend about ten hours skiing, and we had loads of fun eating dinner and really getting to know one another as a foursome. It was great.

We arrived at this cute little place at the middle of the slope and I went and sat down; Trev and Will already sitting there and I gave them both pecks as I took my helmet off. I sat down and stood up again.

"Babe where are you going?" Trev said amused.

"Getting hot chocolate off course."

"Security babe." Trev said and I nodded as I took off my gloves as well now and my jacket and I just giggled as I looked at them as Will got out a map and I put my arm through Trev's arm and I put my head against his shoulder and he gave the top of my head a kiss as I looked with them at where to go.

"I want to be there around 1" Hugo said pointing to a spot pretty far away. "They have the most amazing pasta's there"

"Ooeeee" I said excited. "That sounds absolutely fucking amazing." I said and Hugo laughed at that and I smiled very widely as I got the hot chocolate and a cookie. "O my. Thank you so much" I said with the biggest smile ever to the security guard and he smiled looking at me and I then took a bite of the cookie "What do you have babe?" I said to Trev as he held out the cookie to me and I took a small bite and I held out my cookie but he took a big bite "BABE." I said with a sad face right away and he was just laughing and I shoved him away. "Ass." I said and he laughed looking at me and I shook my head and Hugo just had an amused look on his face as I then grabbed Trevor's cookie before he realised I had and I ate all of it and he opened his mouth in shock and I just laughed as I chewed.

"Give it back." he demanded.

"Already in my stomach. I'll give it back to you in 24 hours if you want." I said and he laughed at that and shook his head.

"Fair." he said and I nodded as I gave him a peck. "It does taste better in your mouth." He said and I laughed at that and I shook my head as they drank their tea's.

"Is this our tea?" I asked as I smelled Trevor's.

"Obviously" Trevor said and I giggled at that and nodded as I then put my jacket back on and I couldn't close it.

"Looveeee" I said excited and Will laughed as he helped me and he then gave me a couple of pecks and he then turned around and I gave his bum a tap and he smiled turning his had towards me. We then skied to basically the other side and when we arrived there, I was so excited but so hungry and I smiled as Trevor was standing behind me as we were walking and he just held onto my bum very tightly and I shoved him away and he laughed as he hugged me from the back and gave me a kiss on his cheek and I laughed.

"I'm hungrryyyy" I said excited and he giggled as we walked in and we got an amazing table for four and people were staring at us but I didn't care about that as I went and sat next to Will and all our stuff we put at the table next to us, as we had 6 tables for our group and I smiled very widely as I released my shoes a bit and I then took a deep breath as we got the menu's and I asked for an orange juice and she nodded looking at me as I then also asked for a bottle of still water.

"Off course ma'm. A large one?"

"Yes, for the table please" I said and she nodded looking at me as she looked at my three hubbies whom then ordered their drink and I looked in the menu as William held onto one of my hands with both of his hands and he just rubbed it and I smiled at that as I decided on a pasta carbonara.

"O you'll love that love." Will said. "Has loads of cheese."

"Whoee" I said excited and he giggled at that as we got our drinks and we ordered. "Are we far away from the starting point?"

"About two hours skiing." Will said and I nodded.

Trevor and Hugo were discussing the fall they had and I laughed very loudly with them as Will had his arm behind me and he was rubbing my right leg a bit as I was sitting against him and I had my hand on his inner thigh and I smiled and giggled as we got our food and I then smiled as I took a bite and I moaned.

"Sooo good" I said and Will giggled at that as I then gave him a piece and he nodded as I then opened my mouth and he gave me a bite and I frowned as I chewed. "Too spicy" I said right away and he nodded looking at me as I then took a bite of Hugo's lasagna. "Ooo I'm getting that tomorrow" I said and he laughed and nodded looking at me as I then got a bit of Trev's fish thing. "Ooe and that the next day. You guys have great taste, although that was obvious." I said flipping one braid and they laughed at that. After eating I went to the bathroom and I adjusted my tits in my sports bra and I then walked back and I put my hand through Hugo's hair whom looked up and I gave him some pecks.

We walked outside after a while putting our stuff on and Hugo and I decided to play a game of 'sticky ski's' which was trying to take off each other's skis with our sticks. This resulted into both of us falling and I burst out into laughter as I was laying on top of Hugo. Trev and Will then walked out at that moment; as they had gone to the bathroom. I stood up and helped Hugo up, whom still had one ski on. We then started our path towards the main lift and I smiled as we had to take one more lift to get there and I sat next to Trevor and I put my head on his shoulder as he gave my helmet a kiss.

"It's so beautiful here." I said as I put my hand on his leg and he gave me a kiss on my helmet and I giggled at that again. We then got out and waited for the rest of the security. This was going to be the last slope of the day and it was one of my favourite ones. Mainly because music was blasted on full gear on this slope with speakers and I moved my head to the music as we were waiting a bit. "Babe?" I asked Trevor as he arrived and he held onto me so he wouldn't have to sit and wait in the snow.

"Yes babe?" Trevor said as he was hugging me from behind. Will and Hugo had already gone and he looked at me as I turned my head.

"Which song is this?" I asked as I moved my head to the music.

"Holy grail, by Ana and Brad" Trevor said. "It's about their first break up they had."

"First?" I said amused and Trevor laughed and nodded.

"Their relationship was rocky in the beginning, but yes, first." He stated and I nodded at that.

"She's got an amazing voice." I said as the song had just started and Trevor nodded.

"She does. We go left in the split, don't forget." Trevor said as he gave my shoulder a kiss and he then snowboarded away and I giggled at that. I went after him; in about 700 meters there would be a split.

The beat of the song came in and it was rater groovy and then suddenly a chill hit me as I heard "Willow is here to remind you nigga's." and I frowned at that as I didn't really look around me and suddenly from a side path, someone came out, jumping slightly, but I was there and he smashed into me. I felt myself falling and sliding down, my arm hurting like mental. I couldn't stop myself though as I went down the right path, I knew this because this was a black slope and it was fucking long and steep and my whole body was in pain. The 'rolling down' stopped as I felt myself crash into a net and I screamed it out; my whole body was in a pain.

"I can't even take my daughter for a walk." I heard that Brad rap and I closed my eyes, my whole body in pain.